“Where Veggies go after they die!”
Review of zloty osiol

zloty osiol
Ranked #3 of 373 Restaurants in Katowice
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2012

My friends and I and were amazed by the beautiful psychedelic interior (its an ex-squat), the random mix of people (business people, hippies, punks, grannies..) and of course the amazing food. I am far from being a vegetarian but out of all the restaurants in Katowice I liked this one the best. You get huge portion of tasty, juicy and fresh food for little money - I am a heavy eater and my stomach was about to burst after I cleaned up my plate... The dishes range from interpretations of polish cuisine to incredibly delicious enchilladas. There's a large selection of fresh salads. The only drawback was they didn't serve alcohol...

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Zloty Osiol is located 5 mins walk to Train station. We went there for late dinner, I'm not vegetarian so I wasn't really sure what to order. Staff was helpful and recommended me a nice Potato dish. Place has nice exotic interiors, is clean and cozy.
Food wasn't expensive but I was still a bit hungry while I was leaving. I would recommend it to my friends as this was something different.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Well located vegetarian restaurant. Rather cheap. You can get your meal very quickly. The interior design is very specific- you may like it or not. The food is not very sought, but really tasty and always fresh.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Absolutely love it! Great vegetarian food, great value, nice place, great location.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I visit it regularly! Vegetarian, but I go there just because of the fantastic quality-to-price ratio. Great variety of very tasty food, Polish food as well (special version of pierogi etc), the only problem is to choose what I want to eat this time. 12 PLN for salad (self-service) and a hot meal, for me - quite a big portion. Probably the only place (in this range of prices) where I was never dissappointed, in contrary. I only hope it is not going to dissapear one day or another...