Campanile Katowice
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$71
$32
$45
$44
  • Pool
Quality Silesian Hotel(Katowice)(Great Value!)
$34
$32
$69
Euro Hotel(Katowice)
$38
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Located next to the highway.
Adv: good breakfast, cheap, located next to a mall, friendly staff
Dis: poor bath, cold - problems with air conditioning.
I stayed there for a business trip. The hotel was near to the client but far from the city center. Because of the highway it was noisy.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank martysia-k
Reviewed November 24, 2011

I made my booking a week before my arrival.
When I arrived (however it was after midnight). they assigned a smoking room for me first.
When I've found it and asked for non-spoking room, they told me that they are almost full and they don't sure if they will find it (finally they found a one for me) .When I asked why, they told me that they do not book smoking/non-smokint rooms, because guests are not-show frequently, so they are assignign room on first-come first-served rule...
Additonaly, when I asked for iron to make my shirt looking right for next day, they told that they don't have it..
So as long as these are fine for, you can stay here.
For me this stay wast a last one..

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Piotr G
Reviewed September 2, 2010

Campanile Katowice is located next to the A4 highway, about 2-3 km to the City Center (about 3 euro for taxi ride). It has paid parking, but you can leave your car for free in the neighbourhood. McDonald restaurant is located next to the hotel. Cheap taxi prices and cheap room rate makes this hotel good choice for traveler.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank ke1con
Reviewed March 28, 2010

I stayed at this hotel in September 2009, sharing a room with my Dad and as part of a larger group of about 50 people in the City for a football game. It suited our needs for cheap comfortable accommodation for two nights, the morning breakfast buffet was fantastic and in a brilliant location wit Lidls around the corner (Cheap Booze), McDonalds beside it (Cheap Food) and a large shopping complex across the main highway. The staff were extremely friendly, happy to help, converse with us and allow us to drink our own beer within the bar as many of us were also buying from it too.

If returning to the city, i would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009
1  Thank DanDeerskin
Reviewed June 9, 2009

I spent 1 night in this hotel during my business trip to Katowice. It is nice, clean and quiet (even though it is close to speed road). The room was medium size with 1 big bed, nice & clean bathroom, tv-set, free wi-fi Internet. The price was 139 PLN/night (from sunday/monday) plus 32 PLN for breakfast. During the week the price is a little higher. It is not far away from city center so if you have a business meeting there - the location is good.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business