“Good, not great”

Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Katowice
Alpharetta
“Good, not great”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

A good hotel. I'm told very good for Katowice. In a more competitive market, it would only be 3 stars for me. Breakfast was good, but always the same items. Some variety would be nice. The lobby bar was okay. Drinks were well made and reasonably priced. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was spacious. Room as a bit on the small side. I would not want to stay here for any extended period of time, 3 nights maximum. I appreciated the tv had several English channels. Fitness room was a joke.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at angelo by Vienna House Katowice, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting your review regarding your feelings about your stay in angelo Hotel Katowice. We are grateful for all your opinions and took good notice of your remarks concerning breakfast variety. Further we hope that there will be a possibility in the future to provide you with one of our higher standard rooms - Junior Suite or Apartment - so your next stay will be memorable for the right reasons.

Tomasz Piórkowski

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
London, England
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The hotel is amazing, much better than I could have imagined. Polite prompt efficient staff, delicious food in the restaurant (although be nice if the manu varied from lunch to dinner) and free WiFi! The rooms were just perfect, the aircon was silent, and set at the perfect temperature. The windows opened if that is your thing, and the views were as lovely as can be given the location of Katowice. I would definitely stay there again if I found myself in Katowice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Sir,

I cannot imagine a better gratitude for myself and Hotel angelo employees than such a nice comment left here on Tripadvisor, but most of all I am very glad that our services and hotel technical issues fulfilled your requirements and expectations.
We will be looking forward to your next visit so we could prepare another wonderful stay with us.

Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed August 29, 2012

It is really luxurious 4-star hotel. Impressive rooms and nice and polite hotel service would satisfie probably the most demanding customers. I was fully satisfied. They try to be perfect in details and I like it. You have to pay for this kind service. It's quite expensive hotel.

Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at angelo by Vienna House Katowice, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your nice opinion regarding Hotel angelo Katowice. We are all glad that you had a pleasant stay and hope that you will have another opportunity to visit us while travelling in Silesia county.

Shanghai, China
Reviewed August 19, 2012

It's the first time experience with this hotel chain. I'm impressed with a clean and comfortable room especially a spacious and bright bathroom. In room work space and facilities including internet are good for business trip. The restaurant and bar made my stay a pleasure. The location is right for a walk to town and shopping mall. The staff are friendly and helpful. Laundry and cleaning services are reasonable to price. The quality and good value of service will definitely make me explore more of this hotel chain for my next stop in Eastern Europe.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at angelo by Vienna House Katowice, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Dear Sir,

It is a great pleasure and satisfaction to read such comments. Please be sure that your feedback will be passed to all related departments.

I wish you unforgettable stay in any Vienna International hotels you may happen to visit throughout your trip in Europe.

I hope we will have opportunity to welcome you again in angelo Hotel Katowice when your plans bring you back to the City of Katowice.

Dartford, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and a friendly and efficient hotel. Definitely well worth the 4 star rating. The bed was clean and modern. Breakfast was good, but was the same each morning. Perhaps a different variety of food could be served on alternate days. Also, there was dvd player in my room, but complimentary DVDS would have been a nice touch also. But they are my only real gripes as the hotel is full value for the money.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Harrogate, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I'm staying for the 2nd time now and will be coming regularly and have been very impressed with the hotel. Great facilities in the lovely clean rooms. Nice evening menu in the bar, I haven't tried the restaurant yet. Wide choice available at breakfast and invaluable free wifi to help me keep in touch with my family. Already feels like home from home!

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at angelo by Vienna House Katowice, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Dear Sir,

I appreciate very much your warm comments regarding angelo Hotel Katowice and its services.
I hope that each and every stay with us will be even better than the previous one.
We also invite you to our Sunlight Restaurant where we serve both polish and international dishes.

Looking forward to seeing you in angelo Hotel during your next trip to Katowice.

Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Rooms are really impressive - at red, black and white colors - looks very modern. There is tea/cofee in the room. Bathroom is equipped with all you need including tooth paste and brush.
Very nice service from beginning till the end with small exception in restaurant: nobody cares that we went and were waiting for table so we chose ourselves but we were still waiting long for menu and finally for payment. Despite of this dinner was delightful and waiter was really nice. B'fast was disappointing – small choice, cold pancakes in the ball. If there are no people you can wait few minutes for omelet done on the spot by cook in the restaurant but in case of crowd it is too long. Except this, I had to carry small cup for coffee from my table to the table with coffee pot that was not nice in the rush time and plenty of people moving around. It would be more convenient to put small jugs for tea/coffee or at least cups close to the coffee pot.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at angelo by Vienna House Katowice, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your remarks, concerning your recent stay at angelo hotel Katowice.

It´s great to read that the services in angelo Hotel Katowice fulfilled your requirements. Nevertheless we took good notice of your valuable ideas for improvement and we would like to thank you for bringing these to our attention.

I hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you again in angelo Hotel Katowice.

angelo Hotel Katowice General Manager