“best place in city center”

Vienna House Easy Angelo Katowice
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Katowice
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Great location, close to shops (Silesia CC) plenty of restaurants and across the road you can cath bus to the airport. Very friendly staff - always try to help you. Room was lovely, very modern, clean, with spacious bathroom and comfy bed. Free sauna is another benefit. If you want to visit KAtowice you can stay there for sure!

Room Tip: take a room out of the street
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Angelo Katowice, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2012

Dear Sir,

Please let me take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your opinion about our hotel on Tripadvisor.
We are very glad that you were satisfied with the services we provided.
We would be delighted to have another possibility of meeting you at our hotel during your next stay
in Katowice.

Yours sincerely,

angelo Hotel Katowice

Reviewed January 10, 2012

I haven't had the honour of using one of your rooms yet but still I want to write my experience with Angelo Hotel.
I landed in Katowice at 0.00 and the shuttle bus from the airport left me close to the bus station. My bus was going out at 7.00 and...THE BUS STATION WAS CLOSED! AND SNOWING OUTSIDE! I thought I was going to die in there.
But luckily I got into the hotel reception, as it is in the opposite side of the road from the bus station, explained my problem to the receptionist, offered to pay something to use one sofa of the lobby to wait for the bus and so, but he offered me to take a seat and wait without problems, for free, in the lobby. He offered me water and coffee, allowed me to use the toilets. Finally I could sleep 4 blessed hours of what was supposed to be a horrible night, and survive what was supposed to be a horrible experience. Everything turned from nightmare into dream thanks to the kindness and good heart of that receptionist.

My eternal gratitude to that man and to Angelo Hotel in Katowice, for sure you have earned an unconditional client for all my visits to Katowice.

Thank you very much!

Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo

Dear Sir,

I read carefully your nice appreciation note and I am glad that we could have been of any help during your difficult situation.

Our work is based on giving the best customer service and your feedback is the favorite payment for our efforts.

I hope that we will have further opportunities to show and proof you our hospitality during your next visit to Katowice.

Tomasz Piórkowski,
General Manager angelo Hotel Katowice

Reviewed January 9, 2012

After my 2-nights stay for business I would recommend Angelo as a good choice in Katowice.
Friendly staff, room big enough, cleanliness, nice location and great environment. Would only recommend some more choices in the breakfast which I think could be better for a 4star rated hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your opinion regarding your stay at our angelo Hotel Katowice.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the angelo Hotel Katowice. I will share your positive comments with all members of our team.

Regarding your remark about the breakfast variety please be assured that special actions have already been taken to improve our breakfast variety for 2012.

We are looking forward to see you again in angelo Hotel during your next trip to Silesia.

General Manager angelo Hotel Katowice

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Katowice is not the most exciting place on earth, but this hotel is ideally for business people. Stayed here for 1 night in November. Hotel is very close to the center, where you can find some shops & restaurants.

Room was very spacious and featured all amenities that you would expect in a 4 star hotel

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 8, 2011

To visit Katovice is not exactly a holiday in the sun, so this hotel helps up abit to carry on.
The hotel is close to the center, the rooms are very nice and the service is excellent.
There is a good but overpriced restaurant and the fitness center and sauna is ok.
The silly thing is that the whole hotel smells from smoking. If You have no problems with that stop reading. But since im a bit sencitive to smoke I first change room (which they helped me with) and it got a bit better but to late. My shirts had already catch the smell and my bodie also :).
GSTQ

But if thats not your problem.....stay at Angelo in Katowice.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank MikaelH77
FrontOfficeManager01, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Angelo Katowice, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Dear Guest,

The feedback about the hotel and the services is the reason why our staff works hard on improving some areas – therefore we appreciate your opinion after your stay at the angelo Hotel Katowice.

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience connected with the cigarette smoke. We really understand this issue and therefore the entire hotel area including our Restaurant and Bar is completely free of smoke which is also a requirement of polish law.

We prepared a few hotel rooms where we allow to smoke and we put special care on cleaning and ventilation there, however such situations happen when guests use unauthorized areas to smoke.

In such case please do not hesitate to contact the Reception – we would be happy to offer free laundry service.

We are also glad that the meal quality was satisfactory. In order to reach this quality we choose best suppliers and highly qualified hotel kitchen staff.

We hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you at angelo Hotel Katowice soon.

Angelo Hotel Katowice General Manager

Reviewed November 4, 2011

I've been in the hotel since the very beginning of its life. hotel is very nice, modern, and with all the necessary facilities that a new hotel has to be: nice staff, restaurant with decent food (not only polish but international), nice breakfast (you can also ask for something extra)
they can provide your local newspaper of the day free of charge.
it has also a fitness room, big enough to spend one hour training and there is also a sauna.
rooms are big and nicely equipped.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2011

This is such a nice hotel! The staff is very friendly and speak very well English. Really helpful and there is always a lot of employees at the reception. The location is very good, just in the city centre, close to the main train station and a very good shopping centre "Silesia". Rooms are very clean and well equipped. Pretty nice colours in the rooms cause that you can feel comfortable there. There is a big bath in a lot of rooms, in the rest a big shower. The bathrom is always a great advantage of rooms. In the room you will find tee and coffee, a kettle, mini bar. There is also good television.A good value!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business