“Kofikada”

Kofikada Coffee Roastery
Ranked #2 of 4 Quick Bites in Olsztyn
Description: Kofikada - we roast high quality coffee. For us coffee is about connection. It guides us towards the better self.
Reviewed March 20, 2020

We have had a wonderful breakfast in Kofikada (vegan option and scramble eggs) Staff is very friendly, and they know well their products: homemade cakes, cinnamon rolls are amazing.
And coffee is great. They roast coffee theirselves – you can taste Colombia, Nicaragua or Tanzanian coffee. A must to visit while in Olsztyn.

Date of visit: March 2020

Reviewed March 5, 2020

Every time I come back to Olsztyn that place is a must. Homemade cakes, breakfasts and handcrafted coffees are the thing you want to come back for. Especially recommended by morning and midday time as you can smell them baking cakes for next day. Fully recommended. Thanks Bartek for being so friendly.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank ShenHoulong
Reviewed September 17, 2019

After the first breakfast already longing for the second the next day. Dilicious coffee and excellent breakfast. Maybe I can get your recipe for hummus?:p Next to good product, most amazing staff which will help you with everything and major plus is good speaking English. When in Olsztyn, definitely pay a visit to Kofikada

1  Thank DieuwertjeS96
Reviewed September 14, 2019

Great coffee, amazing breakfasts and super friendly owners! What else do you need? Went there for 3 days in a row!

1  Thank Adrian S
Reviewed September 10, 2019

I would've loved to put a picture here of all the lovely food I had but once it was on the plate my camera instantly left my mind. They make a really good hummus here which was my absolute favourite... Well besides the cakes. The cakes were amazing. The owners introduced me to a sort of eighties Sovjet style cake with chocolate and peanuts which was one of the best snacks I had to go with coffee. Honestly 5 stars for this place, the food and the people.