All reviews bowling alley swimming pool beautiful hotel high quality easy walk room was spacious another drawback recommend this place business trip wonderful place dining room little bit no problem bridge massage sauna playroom
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

This must be one of the best hotels in Giżycko.
The staff is very helpfull and friendly.
The rooms are spacious and well equipped.
The breakfast is as good as it gets.
The location is excellent and easy to find by car.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2018

This hotel reads very well, and is clean and conveniently located, BUT I found it very hard to find my way around, lack of wifi in my room meant that I had to use this facility downstairs (fortunately a bathrobe had been supplied), bright light streamed into my room despite drapes from shortly after 4, no facewashers or hand lotion, initially only hand towels, only desk staff spoke reasonable English.

Room Tip: Not looking to East or on end of router line like Room 213
Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 14, 2018

I went there for a weekend and they have amazing rooms. They all are medieval in style and very spacious. The staff is pleasant and helpful. It is also worth staying there for breakfast with a lot of nice hot and cold choices. Too bad I could not stay there longer because it was very relaxing and I did not even have time to check their spa and swimming pool.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 24, 2018

I only spent one night here but could have easily stayed longer. The rooms were nice, big and clean. I enjoyed all the extras such as the Whiskey Bar, the Cigar Bar, and the Bowling Alley. Didn't have time to get to the spa but will the next time I visit. The service in the restaurant was the best....loved the waiter, so professional.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2017

As i thougt that there are more things to do in Poland after Warsaw visit , we took a rented car to the Mazury region nemed also : 1000 lakes .We spent few days in this beutifull hotel in an old reniewed castel.Stylish decorated rooms.
friendly and helpful team, rich breakfast and dinner . Nice SPA (I took very good stone massages).
We walked in the area, around the lakes, canal, forest.
Recomandat.

Room Tip: rooms wit view to the lake & canal
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple