All reviews double bed comfortable rooms star hotel vegan poland furniture
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Nice hotel with luxury furnitures, comfortable and clean room,very comfortable beds, good Breakfast. Free Wifi working ok. There a free parking near the hotel, because the hotel's parking places are really very few.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank antidotonaif03
HotelDanaSzczecin, Dyrektor generalny at Hotel Dana Business & Conference, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to write review about your recent stay with us.

It was a delight to read of your positive comments on both the bedrooms.
Your feedback of the breakfast offer has been a welcome boost to the team.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Hotel Dana we would like to thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

With best regards,
Renata Długaszek, General Manager

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night 2nd of August , for an early departure to the airport, which is about 30mins away leaving at 7am.
Weather hot, air-conditioning great.
The breakfast is served from 06.30, hence why I choose this lovely hotel.
Lots of choice, plenty of different dishes, meat and vegan friendly dishes for both of us. We had an evening meal outside of the hotel. Rooms spotless, although some parts of the bathroom needs touching up for a 4star hotel. ( testing all accessories)
When we booked in, the guy on reception was helpful and actually knew the town where I was from originally in England. Supplied us with an iron and ironing board for free. The irons could be better, with steam, ours was just a hot plate sort.
The steps to the hotel are abit of a bugger with suitcases.
However we would definitely return, I would next time ask for an outwards facing room and not inwards to the courtyard once it's built.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2018

Hotel was a good overall experience. Rooms very clean and big. As a vegan the breakfast was disappointing. The reception service was friendly. Parking was an open space next to a supermarket. No closed parking garage.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
HotelDanaSzczecin, Dyrektor generalny at Hotel Dana Business & Conference, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read you enjoyed our friendly staff and you had a clean and comfortable room which is really important during your stay.

I am disappointed to learn that we were not up to your expectations with.your breakfast buffet. We offer the variety of vegetables, pickles, fruits. Our personel remain at your disposal for a special requests.

I appreciate your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Yours faithfully,
Renata Długaszek

Reviewed August 9, 2018

In May, I stayed at the Dana Hotel in Szczecin for 3 days. It is really an excellent place to stay, especially for the price. I opted for a larger room with a double bed and bathtub and it was well worth the price. The Dana, in a previous incarnation, was a clothing factory. They have done a top to bottom renovation of the building and everything seems very new. The décor is a combination (in my mind) of old Hollywood and Versace (think: black, metal, mirrors). It’s not how I would decorate my own house, but it really is very nice. My room and bathroom were both spacious and, as usual for my experience in Poland, very clean. The entrance area and dining room are both lovely. (There’s also a lounge area on the first level.) The tables are set very nicely, with linens. Breakfast is very good and there was a large selection of cold meats, cheeses, salads, baked goods, cereals, and breads. They will even prepare eggs to your taste. I found all the staff with which I had contact very helpful and pleasant.
The hotel is located on a main road with a trolley that runs down the street. I have no idea, though, where it/they go. If one follow the road about 5 minutes, one arrives at the very large Galaxy Mall. It is totally new, with many nice stores, a movie theater, and a food court.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 7, 2018

You cant fault this hotel.They say you get what you pay for.Not on this occasion,we actually got more than what we paid for.A real deal was had for a 1 week stay at this 4 star hotel £55 a night with breakfast. The food is of a very good standard with a fantastic choice at breakfast.Evening meals are very good too.The staff are very friendly right through the hotel,and is spotlessly clean,and in a good location for the city centre.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple