“Tasty food, good prices”
Review of Akropolis Restauracja grecka - CLOSED

Akropolis Restauracja grecka
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We were here on a Thursday night, and we were the only customers. Service was quick even though the waitress did not understand English perfectly (nor Greek for that matter...). Food was good, portions were really huge (we took some appetizers after which we really had to force ourself to even have a bit of the main course...) and prices very reasonable. Greek music was playing in the background and the decor was very nice.

Btw, they had Tsantali's Retsina, just for info to those to whom it matters. ;)

Reviewed July 28, 2012

The choice of food is big and most of it is quite tasty. The restaruant looks quite nice too so you can easily go there for business lunch or dinner too.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

"etter than in Greece". I have no idea why someone would write a such an obviously untrue statement.
I have eaten at Akropolis a few times. The food is relatively good. We like the lamb there. Even the fact that you can get lamb in Szczecin is a nice thing. I would perhaps recommend Akropolis for a light lunch if you take a stroll around Szczecin in the summer time.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Great food, great service, good prices. For me even when i was in greece i couldnt find such good greek food. A must go!!! Their tzatziki sauce and grilled meat platter are the best.

Reviewed September 19, 2011

Food - just like in Greece (and I'm Greek so I know what I'm saying).
Staff - Not just smiling, but... Honstly happy to work there.
Menu - Rich.
Prices - Good.
Atmosphere - one of its kind.