All reviews rooms are clean nice hotel the ground floor city manifold pln soap
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Ok, I arrived late at night and had a slow check in (lots of people arriving). Sadly, the room I was given was occupied (literally! I opened the door and there was a man on the bed!). The receptionist had disappeared temporarily - and the chap who worked the restaurant couldn’t help. 5 min. Finally I get a new room and key.

The staff were aware of my troubles and were sympathetic. There was no shower gel/ shampoo in the dispenser (so I had no soap for my hair). The water kept alternatively going freezing or boiling. Argh!

So not a perfect hotel, and I can’t tell if it’s just me. But I can say staff were super nice. They quickly sorted things out when they went wrong and gave me a complimentary drink and allowed me to check out late with no charge. So overall, I was happy. Restaurant food was yummy.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is comfortable. On arrival the room key didn't work. I went to reception where they attempted to reset the key that didn't work returned to reception and they gave me a proper key. The safety deposit box was left locked by previous guests another visit to reception to get that sorted. Ok an oversight by me but the room has no air conditioning but it's not even possible to hire a fan. Unfortunately when I booked this room I wasn't informed of the bridge works that would be taking place all through the night. For some reason they work at night with loud demolition tools until 6 in the morning, this makes it impossible to have the Windows open. They did offer to change our room but I believe the noise to be so loud it won't make any difference. Very disappointed with what I hoped would be a very pleasant stay in Szczecin.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We enjoyed our stay at the Hotel Focus. The locaton is especially good with lots of restaurants both up river and down, and many beautiful buildings nearby. Room was average size but comfortable with an excellent shower!

Room tip: Ask for a river view
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

First of all the hotel is in a good location, the room is clean and the breakfast was ok too! In the other way the bed is really small and uncomfortable for 2 persons. They put only one small pillow per person, one towel for the face for both of us and they don’t have sleepers.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JeanKatz
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Sales team two night stay. The twenty of us needed the basics.
The hotel is very clean and well kept.
Water flow in the shower was hit and miss.
Breakfast both days was very good with a full spread for all tastes.
The location is truly exceptional. Right near the water front with nice places in all directions and a short walk from city center.

Date of stay: June 2018