All reviews wellness area boutique hotel would stay again excellent hotel minute walk no lift first floor city centre poland sauna castle suitcases basement receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed November 24, 2018 via mobile

Honestly the hotel is in a great location - room and everything is nice but was very angry with the attitude of reception staff. There was no lift to our first floor room, and receptionist seeing us heavily loaded with suitcases asked if we needed a hand.
Checking out different receptionist but same attitude, does one has to be asked to help with luggage Ina four star hotel ?
On a definite plus the restaurant food and service is amazing we had guinea fowl and duck breast presentation and taste was tremendous - as were desserts
Would have given an excellent but this luggage issue pissed me off.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Since this was my first time in the area and only hotel I have experienced I gave it 4/5. But easily could be 5/5 based on comments made by my companions. Clean, quiet, friendly, good breakfast, great location. 5 minute walk to the conference center at the “Blue”. About 10-15 min to the waterfront and castle.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2018

Had a wonderful evening at the Park Hotel restaurant. Food was very good, with fine detail and interesting flavours. Alcohol available was also very good, and the selection was ok. The service was rapid and professional. If I have an event, I will probably hold it at the Park Hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

In principle a nice and rather good boutique hotel. One important attention-point though: the hotel also caters for parties. In my experience a couple of times per month. On those occasions restaurant and bar are not open to hotel guests; are exclusively reserved for the party. Moreover, the parties usually come with quite some noise and loud music going on untill early morning. Not really pleasant when one is working next day.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Bed an Pillow was not what we expected.(not positive)
Parking was limited.

Bathroom excellent and very clean.
Welness especialy the pool: awesome.
Breakfast super and diversified
Staff was helpful and great!

Room tip: Take the top level.
Date of stay: November 2017