All reviews shopping mall fitness club business room central location nice hotel fitness center fantastic stay breakfast room breakfast was excellent old town yogurt floor spa galaxy city europa taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2019

Chose this hotel after reading other travellers’ reviews and unfortunately it turned out to be really bad choice.
We were checked in by Krystian who assured us that they key was cut until 2pm (it was after 11pm and we had late check-out agreed). I asked twice as I know it is a common mistake that they keys are only cut until the regular check-out time.
The next day another receptionist - Joanna informed me that the key was cut until 12pm only and she cut another key, which was not a copy, but a new key, which means that she cancelled my partner’s (who was going to stay in a hotel with the baby) key. If I was not a hotelier and didn’t know, we’d be in trouble as my partner has different surname, and his documents was not requested on the check-in, so he would most likely not be allowed to enter the room should I not addressed it prior to leaving for my treatment.

We got a room facing a wall.
Room was ok - basic and average. There were no bath ropes and slippers.

After 15min. wait for the lift we took stairs, which was a bit of a challenge as we had to carry 15kg baby.

Breakfast service does not exist, which is quite bizarre - there were plenty of staff wandering around the breakfast room, but not doing much and avoiding eye contact with guests. I was basically stacked at the table with the baby, not able to serve my food and nobody offered any help.
When eventually I managed to free myself and approach terrified waitress who seemed surprised that someone is trying to speak to her, I was not able to communicate with her as she did not speak Polish or English.

There were only two things I appreciated during breakfast - delicious herrings, which are specialty of this region, and good quality loose teas to brew in special pots.

You can clearly see lack of training in all areas of the hotel we managed to inspect during this short stay.
It’s a shame really as the hotel has potential, it just seems like nobody cares.
Last time when we visited Szczecin we stayed at the Novotel where staff was much more attentive. We have few more visits scheduled in the near future and are not likely to stay at the Radisson again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Eva B
JoannaNiespodzianska, Kierownik sprzedaży at Radisson Blu Hotel Szczecin, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear Eva,
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction and feedback is extremely important to us. We were disappointed to read about the fact that we could not fully meet your expectations. We apologize for all inconveniences which you experienced during your stay. Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded it to appropriate managers who will take the consequences and use them to improve our services. We really hope we get another chance to welcome you back soon and exceed your expectations. Kind regards, Joanna Niespodziańska, Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed May 30, 2019

I had the pleasure to stay in this hotel for one night only but for sure I will be back again in future. The position,the room quality and especially the breakfast were fantastic. The personnel is very friendly thanks!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
JoannaNiespodzianska, Kierownik sprzedaży at Radisson Blu Hotel Szczecin, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. It is a pleasure to read that you had a brilliant stay here with us and were satisfied with the overall provided services. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back in the future as our valuable guest. Kind regards, Joanna Niespodziańska, Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed May 20, 2019

My friend and I spent 4 days in Szczecin and enjoyed very much the Radisson Blu hotel. It was centrally located and had the facilities needed for a nice break. The breakfast was various and good with everything you could want. The cleaning of the room was excellent and the AC worked very well. The staff was serviceminded and nice. We would like to come back.

Date of stay: May 2019
JoannaNiespodzianska, Kierownik sprzedaży at Radisson Blu Hotel Szczecin, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2019

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

Busy centrally located hotel.
Good check in, nice efficient staff.
2nd floor rooms all freshly renovated , great walk in shower.
Comfortable beds.
Excellent breakfast selections, continental or fully cooked.

Trip type: Traveled on business
JoannaNiespodzianska, Kierownik sprzedaży at Radisson Blu Hotel Szczecin, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay especially our location, staff and breakfast buffet. We look forward to your next stay. Kind regards, Joanna Niespodziańska, Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed April 27, 2019

Work related trip to Szczecin and it was a decent hotel. Beds were solid, but the rubber (?) sheet was something that a Finn is not used to :) Other then that a very good hotel. Breakfast was excellent, but is was served in a bit difficult way. The serving tables were spread accors the breakfast room.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
JoannaNiespodzianska, Kierownik sprzedaży at Radisson Blu Hotel Szczecin, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay especially our hotel and breakfast buffet. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction and feedback is extremely important to us. We were disappointed to read about the fact that we could not fully meet your expectations. We hope we get another chance to welcome you back soon. Kind regards, Joanna Niespodziańska, Director of Sales and Marketing