All reviews usual ibis big shopping comfy bed hotel is located old town city storage pillows dispenser convenience possibility cleanliness cathedral soap
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2019

The hotel is an average IBIS hotel with a nice clean room and a good breakfast.
The hotel is located very close to the center, the two big shopping-centers and other attractions.
We've stayed there many times and will be coming back again.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed August 26, 2019

Best thing about the Ibis Szczein is its location.
Pre check in made arrival swift. I requested a room away from the lift, and got a room next to the lift.

Usual Ibis decor, window that opens (big plus), aircon, strong wifi, comfy bed, bad pillows. Tiny choices in tv channels. Bathroom had shower with plenty of hot water, loose toilet seat, toiletrollholder fell off. No storage. Soap dispensers. I had no cleaning or change of linnen for the duration of my stay. Towels changed everyday. Cleaning staff unfriendly.

Waterdispenser in the corridor (big plus)

Breakfast served from 0630, good selection, hot and cold items and fresh bread. Staff unfriendly.

I had a few dinners which were tasty and reasonable priced. Evening servers were friendly. There is a possibility to sit outside, which is nice due to the good weather. Unfortunately no one really takes care of the outside tables. Full of cups, glasses, full ashtrays, garbagebin more than full. Filthy.

I usually make a swipe with my card, and settle my bill upon departure, and did so in Szczecin too. Worked well until 2 days before my departure, now suddenly I was not able to make them charge my meals and drinks to my room. Upon departure there was still money left and I was payed in cash!?

Should I return to Szczecin I would probably choose the Novotel instead and croos my fingers for better service and cleanliness.

Room tip: Bring earplugs if you have a room facing the street
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2019

Our stay here was very enjoyable and much more pleasant than we expected, the breakfast was good and so was the meals and very reasonably priced, but the service left a lot to be desired, as the staff are just so abrupt and rude, really not into customer service at all, but it is a good position,and very well priced.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights with a group of friends. We had breakfast and evening meals on both days and the food was tasty. Staff friendly and helpful and the hotel is close to a lot of worthwhile sights to see, such as the Cathedral, Dukes Castle and the ‘Gates’.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel,great location,comfortable great staff very helpful,love this hotel and the only place I would stay,close to all the amenities,will definitely be back,great big shopping centre close by aswell,can’t fault this place for a great nights sleep too,highly recommend

Date of stay: December 2018