Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$40
Booking.com$40
Priceline$40
eDreams$40
Travelocity$40
Agoda.com$40
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2017

This hotel is located conveniently close to city centre of Szczecin. The rooms are clean and modern, as usually found in Ibis hotels worldwide. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful in finding the ways. Definitely worth the price.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank EdytaEdithE
Justyna C, Manager at Ibis Szczecin Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Dear Edyta,
Thank you for your comments. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to welcome you again in ibis Szczecin Centrum!
See you soon,
Paulina Kuziemko
Deputy Manager

Reviewed February 5, 2017

See my previous reviews about the praiseworthy quality of the hotel. However I do have one caveat, concerning the steep, uphill walk from the station. i.e. If carrying or dragging luggage, then the walk to the station is up a steep hill and is about a kilometre in length. There are taxis and also trams (Route 3 if I remember correctly) and buses although the latter may be waiting for a departure some time in the future. In order to travel by bus, or tram one needs to first purchase a ticket from a kiosk in the station, or risk a fine,
To summarise, other writers have stated that the hotel is only a short walk from the station. Well it is two tram stops away from the hotel, up a steep hill so I differ about the walk being a short one.
Ron gee

Room tip: There are quiet and noisy rooms. It all depends on whichside of the hotel one stays and also on events at the next-door students facility.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Justyna C, Dyrektor generalny at Ibis Szczecin Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2017

Dear LondonRonG,

Thank you for your positive comments on TripAvisor.
I hope you will choose to stay with us again in future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 19, 2017

I really liked my stay in this hotel. Everything just worked. Its not a fancy hotel and the rooms are very simple, but it has everything you need. The staff is friendly and helpful. Good solid breakfast with homemade scrampled eggs. We also the very good polish beer in the bar.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Justyna C, Dyrektor generalny at Ibis Szczecin Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2017

Dear Per Buchannon C,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Szczecin Centrum. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed January 6, 2017

My first room, which I chose myself (a bigger one, #224) was very noisy. Hotel is located next to the tramway line and the window does not protect from the noise. I changed this room to room #231. This one was quiet. The room is the same as at the most of IBIS hotels (red ones), simple but convenient and clean. The only what I can complain was dispenser of shower gel and shampoo dispenser. Both were damaged.
Dinner and breakfast as usually at IBIS - OK.

Room tip: I do not recommand rooms close to the tramway line (e.g. 224), there is a noise.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Justyna B, Dyrektor generalny at Ibis Szczecin Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Dear Piotr_Bart,

Many thanks for your comments. We appreciate all feedback and are glad you enjoyed your stay. I’ll look into the points your raised personally, and in the meantime, I hope we can welcome you back to the Ibis Szczecin Centrum very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 6, 2016

The hotel is good and nice, recently refurbished. This reviewer's previous opinion stated that the location is not very convenient, especially if one comes from the railway station. However, since it's somewhat hard to imagine where closer to the station this hotel could really be located, this part of the review is hereby retracted.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank TridentE6
Justyna S, Manager at Ibis Szczecin Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2016

Dear TridentE6,
Thank you for your review. I was really happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us at ibis Szczecin Centrum. All the team work really hard to ensure our customers are satisfied and it’s always a pleasure to read such a nice review.
Thank you again and I hope that we can welcome you back to Ibis Szczecin Centrum, Kind regards,
Justyna Sakowska-Stawiarz