See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Got a really high quality piece of meat from cow, which was served on a steaming hot stone. You had to cut the meat into small pieces and grill it in butter on the very hot stone. SUPERB.
Served with potatoes and saurkraut.
Really, really tasty.

Room tip: Try the stone beef
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

I travelled on my own from England to have laser eye surgery and I stayed in this hotel. For what I paid I was very happy, nice staff especially lady on reception, waitress in restaurant and the maid who was very chatty and friendly, everyone spoke good basic English. I would recommend as you feel welcome, safe, warm. It is very clean and nearby to a massive shopping mall and lots of cafes and coffee shops. The breakfast was very fresh and the coffee was delicious.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Perfect location, near train/bus station, few min from city centre but away from noisy street. Room was small but had everything i needed, very clean, bathroom with window, spotless. Big buffet breakfast, fresh and tasty. Friendly staff. Pleasant stay, thank you

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 10, 2017

There is really everything on the menu here. The style is polish/international. Portions huge, but delicious. Every time we have been here we have been satisfied.
Prices are very reasonable as well. And the service perfect.
We have not had a room in the hotel, so we cannot tell the quality of these. But the restaurant is highly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2016

Good located a nice hotel with everything what you need for short staying. Well-disigned and clean interior. Gourmet breakfast, where everybody will find something likeable. One thing to improve: soundproof windows - our room had a windows in front of the fans which where working all the time, doing noise...
Apart from it I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2016