See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2017

For that price is was ok but I seen better in Szczecin. Room very basic and very small. I don't mind that but bed was tiny, I am 5ft 2 inch female and I have hard time to fit it in comfortably so I can't imagine larger men be able to sleep here at all. Isolation was good though I heard nothing so I guess I have decent sleep just uncomfortable one. Bathroom ok better than expected. Staff ok. It was so stuffy that I couldn't breathe, room is very small so in summer no chance of breathing. Location is amazing if there is a party on Waly chrobrego as it is very close to it.All together 3 stars is maximum I can honestly give, I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2017

We stayed here for two nights. Rooms are very compact but clean. Breakfasts are ok - with fresh vegetables, fishes, something hot (one day it was sausages and the other day scrambled eggs). Location is good very close to the river and old town.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

Hotel was basic but the staff were as helpful as they could be.
Not really a gripe but I found the safe impossible to fathom.
Shower was small and impossible not to flood bathroom. I am a bit on the large size though.
I would stay here again if not looking for a bit more luxury. As I said staff did their best. Value for money.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Location of the hotel is very good(5 minutes walk from bus and train stations) and just a few steps from the water. Hotel's restaurant is open form early morning(just for guests) so I was able to have my cappuccino and read a book at the table before my way to the airport. Room was small but nice and clean. I booked it as an emergency stay (in the morning on the day of my stay) but it worked out well.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights paying 576Pzl without breakfast. Accommodation was basic, compact and clean - only down side was having to ask for clean towels when we needed them.

Location is good for town centre and railway station. There are restaurants and pubs round the corner. Hotel also had a pub below but is was closed when we visited. We never used the restaurant but it offered a varied if slightly pricey by local comparisons.

Free wifi and PC available for use on landing. Staff have limited English but it is Poland.

Room tip: If you want a double you might have to ask at time of booking or arrival as we got 2 single beds.
Date of stay: August 2012