Hotel Sedan
    Hotel Molo(Sopot)
    Very Good 4/5
    • Restaurant
    • Beachfront
    All reviewsthe main streetnice hotelnice staffmonte cassinolocation is excellentstay there againfront desk staffper daybreakfast choicesrecommend this hotelpierzlmolo
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed January 22, 2012

We just came back from a short trip to Sopot where we stayed in Villa Sedan. Location was excellent, close to everything but far enough from a busy and trendy Bohaterow Monte Cassino street. Be aware that this street gets very loud during summer months but we were surprised to see quite a few people partying while we were there .. and this is January!
    Stuff was extremely polite and professional. We had to admit that we haven't seen such good manners in a hotel for quite a long time.

Room Tip: We were offered small but very cosy and elegant room on the first floor (No. 109). This particular room is facing the main entrance with pretty busy club just across the street. We could hear some music but it wasn't anything annoying so we didn't care and fell asleep without any problems. I imagine it can get worse in summer especially if you want to keep your windows open.
    • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
    2  Thank Piotr S
    Reviewed December 13, 2011

This is my favourite plece in Sopot. Located 5 min walk from city center a 2 min walk from beach. If u need quiet place in city centre that shoud be your choice! rooms are very nice, spacious, clean and well decorated. breakfast is big and nice - plenty things to choose. car park is available in front of the villa or u can leave your car just on street near by. Best place for Sopot.

Room Tip: no fotness and swimming pool
    • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
    2  Thank MariuszOst
    Reviewed December 11, 2011

Bit of a mixed bag. Check-in was good, the reception staff were always very helpful and friendly.

Location was good - a few steps away from the main tourist street.

My room was on the second floor - as there is no lift it was a bit of a pain to walk up two flights of stairs with suitcases. The room itself was nice - wooden floorboards, wooden furniture (cupboard, large chest of drawers, large desk and chairs). The bathroom looked new - plus had a towel warmer/radiator.

Unfortunately, the room was cold. Temperature outside was just above freezing, and the large window and skylight in the room let a lot of heat out (the blinds did not close properly over either). The room radiotor was situated behind the chest of drawers and under a small shelf - no wonder the heat did not circulate... At reception they gave me a plug-in heater which kept the room nice and warm - a little bit of work on the room, though, should solve the problem.

The low roof looks nice at first, but it means that you have to crouch down and/or bump your head in 1/3 of the room. A nice touch was a kettle, mugs, sugar, teas and a couple of bottles of juice and water in the room. Wifi usually worked well but cut out from time to time.

What impressed me here is that I left something in the room and they took the time to email me. I have left items in hotel rooms many times before, and the hotel has usually kept them for me - but this is the first place that has bothered to get in touch with me on their own initiative. Top marks.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
    Reviewed July 14, 2011

Every time I am in Sopot I visit Villa Sedan not only for its great hospitality but also for the wonderful food they serve. The service is very attentive and professional, and it is located in the vicinity of the beach and the city centre, thus all main Sopot attractions.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
    1  Thank JMGent
    Reviewed March 27, 2011

I did not actually stay in , however, I came for breakfast , which was unbelievably good and cheap(35 zl) in comparison with Sheraton(90pln)! I also had a look into rooms and bathrooms and there was nothing to complain about. Staff extremly polite. My next stay will be Villa Sedan for sure !!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple