We had four wonderful days here, the seven of us, I have to use most of my superlatives.
You have access to a hotel beach, which is a must on a hot day, and Sopot's pulsating town center is 2 minutes walk away. Rooms are up to the highest standard, as well as room-service.
The breakfast is absolutely great, and if you should need something extra they'll provide it. Staff and porters are effective and friendly. The hotel lounges are comfortable, and seem never to be crowded.
One can discuss the prices, however, we think we got good value of our money. I know the hotel standard in Sopot, I've stayed at the 4 most expensive ones, Grand inclusive.
Sopot's famous Molo is just outside the front door, and offers exiting transport by boat to Gdansk Old Town.
Parking facilities could be better, that is if your van is higher than 190 cm.
Stay here, get spoiled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel, located direct on the beach of the Baltic Sea and just beside famous longest wooden pier in Europe, offers 189 guest rooms, bars & restaurants, conference center and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Sopot Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sopot Hotel, Conference Center And Spa
- Sheraton Sopot Hotel, Hotel Sopot