All reviews taxi service business trip baltic sea hotel is located rooms are spacious two occasions beach walk great hotel very helpful staff coffee machine stayed here for nights city centre barracuda inspection servicing hammam tv
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Near to port. Beautiful rooms. Dinner was also good. Snacks was delicious. Dont forget to eat pierogi and zapiekanka. Try all polish beers. Zubrowka is the local vodka must be tried. Try cod fish in places near the port.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2017

I visited that place with my mum, as her trip trough memories lane :), in July. We loved the location, almost at the end of promenade, so quieter. With little beach down the stairs :) and one more bigger and "wilder" few hundred meters away. Very picturesque.

Rooms are spacious and comfy with good facilities, TV, fridge, tea making facilities.
Breakfast, which was included in price, was really delicious and had variety of items which I think would make everybody happy.

Staff very helpful . The only minus I would point were dirty carpets in corridors. Many stains which really should be addressed fast as they are unnecessarily spoiling the otherwise great all over picture.

If you are a guest, you have a discount with SPA, which is in an adjoining building. I had a specialist massage for my crumped leg muscles, which were troubling me since two weeks and I was amazed with results. Very professional staff.

Hotel can book you also a taxi, if you need to travel anywhere. Train station, which can take you to Sopot and Gdansk is in walking distance (nice walk trough parks mostly), about 20-25 minutes.

Room tip: we had a side sea view, but I think there are also rooms in front which have a proper amazing view
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

The accommodation are complete with parking, lobby, bar, restaurants servicing three times in the day for breakfast, buffet and dinner, fitness room with a beauty clinic inside the hotel for massage and all types of skin treatment, hammam and sauna available. There is also a playground available for children's next to the bar really appreciated this plus.

The room are good, I would say not as big as I thought, but it is a minimal standard for a 4 stars hotel. The bathroom is nice and functional.

The personnel is kind and at your service.

The food is really good for breakfast where a lot of typical food are served with fresh juice. The type of food is more wellness oriented but You will find everything needed in a breakfast from the sausage eggs to the pancake and crepes.
The restaurant serves dinner which is Ok. The menu is quite short but very well executed. The service can be a bit length.
I tried once the buffet and I will not recommend it as the choice is limited but always very well executed and tasty.

The location is calm, nice next to the beach and you can easily go by foot in city center by the seaside. There is a lot of sport and night activity that you can enjoy close to the hotel.

We enjoyed to stay in this hotel for almost one week.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights and it was all OK. Nothing special and nothing bad. Since it was a business trip I didn't have time to explore the whole hotel.

The rooms was quite big and in good quality. As always hotel pillows are not good enough - according to my standards.

The hotel is close to a beach walk which will take you to Gdynia beach in 10-15min.

I would recommend it for others.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Stayed for 2 nights in June. Hotel is exactly what you would expect, clean, nice rooms and quiet. In a good location next to the sea and a 10min walk to the city centre. Breakfast was nice. All in all would recommend if visiting Gdynia.

Date of stay: June 2017