“recomend”

Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Gdynia
Warsaw, Poland
“recomend”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Very nice, clean and quiet hotel. Good for business trips as well as for vacation. I can highly recommend this location. Very nice interior decoration. The most advantage I have to say is atmosphere –just like at home.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Agnieszka C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Polish first
Roselle Park, New Jersey
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was in Poland in June 2012 for the European Futbal Championships in Gdansk/Warsaw! I stayed at Willa Anna and loved my time there! Overall the hospitality and service was amazing. Great hosts and amazing service and great food. Easy access to Gdansk and Sopot by train,bus and car! Lots of shops and restaurants and the port is close by, walking distance! Overall if your in North Poland, you must stay and enjoy the great service, in the great city of Gdynia! I will always stay there, when I return to Poland in the future!!!!!Polskaaaaaaaaaaaa bialo-czerwona!!!!!!!! Great Success!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: just find them online, very easy!!!!!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Ensues-la-Redonne, France
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I stayed in Willa Anna more that 3 weeks in Sep./Oct. 2012, when attending a vessel under repair in the local shipyard.
Due to hard work every day, I needed a quiet place, a comfortable bed, a practical desk and a good internet connection.
I enjoyed all this (even if internet could occasionally disappear for a while), plus an originally decorated house, a substantial breakfast, a fridge and a large armchair in the room, a clean and modern bathroom, and a friendly/helpful welcome.

Room Tip: As I am very sensitive to noise from outside, I chose a room with window giving on the backyard.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Richard B
Szczecin, Poland
Reviewed September 6, 2012

At Villa Anna I stay approx. once a month both for private and business reasons. Sometimes I stop for two nights. It is a very good place for leisure and for work, if you need to sit down with your laptop (wi-fi works ok, there's a desk in each room). It is very quiet part of the town. Home-like atmosphere, absolutely high standard of service, fine food at breakfast (you can order sth special if you like). Some rooms bigger, some smaller (I stayed in them all), but all very cosy and arranged in ergonomic way. Rooms and bathrooms/toilets - very clean, you can feel at home indeed. In the afternoon/evening, if you like, it is some 10 minute on foot to the centre of Gdynia. To sum it up: the standard offered in Willa Anna is much higher than the reasonable price they charge.

Room Tip: the hotel has got 7 rooms altogether. All of them of very good standard and cosy. Two of them are sm...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Przemyslaw S
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stayed here for 6 nights. I had a single room with my own bathroom. The room and bathroom were clean. The wireless Internet is free to use, no problems with the connestion.
Willa Anna is situated near the centre of Gdynia and the beaches and situated in a quiet neigbourhood. I was there by car and had a secure parkingplace.
On my next trip to Gdynia I will certainly stay at Willa Anna.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank JRB120724
North Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed September 17, 2011

The recent renovation on this property is just stunning. We had a beautifully furnished large room with private bath. There were two large windows to catch the cross breezes and it was quiet at night - important to us!
We also had a secure parking spot.
The hosts are charming and helpful and the breakfasts in the nautically-themed dining room were varied and excellent.
We stayed over a week her in August and would definitely return.

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank grace r
Santa Barbara/Poland
Reviewed September 2, 2011

If you like first class service you will love this place. The owners and staff are so great and extremely friendly. They asked what time we would like breakfast and we came down in the morning and our personal table was already prepared with food. They asked about suggestions for improvement and we made one about blackout curtains and they told us later in the day they ordered some. The place is very clean and comfortable and even those people used to staying in 5 stars will not be disappointed. I am American and my wife Polish and I would say between the two of us we are picky.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple