1,085 results
All reviews rooftop bar modern hotel samsung tablet free hot drinks great hotel high tech room card old town glass wall coffee machine perfect location lobby area air con ferris wheel construction work construction site rooms are small
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Modern hotel With an excellent location. Hotel is situated in a busy area, but that was not a disturbance for our room. Comfortable room with modern equipment. Many facilities are controlled by a tablet in the room. Works well,. There is only a very short walk to the heart of Gdansk old town. The hotel also has a very nice top-floor bar with a view of the city. Due to the "digitalized" functions, we didn't need much service from the hotel staff, but the few times we did, the staff were very friendly and service minded. The bartenders in the top-floor bar were great!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank rstensr2
Michał Z, General Manager at PURO Gdansk Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Dear rstensr2,

Thank you very much for choosing PURO. I'm glad we made your stay perfect and hope we will get to see you back to PURO soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 3days.

The location is perfect for a stay in Gdansk, short walking distance to the most attractions.

The room is controlled with a tablet and works perfect.
Quiet air-condition that can cool down a room very good.
A very good bed, but maybe the pillow is little too soft.
perfect rain shower and bathroom.

They should maybe have some more English-speaking channels on the tv (only 1)
but they have plenty of French and German speaking channels so if you speak one of those language you have plenty of choice.

Did not eat any meals on the hotel or have much contact with the staff so i can't say anything about that.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Michał Z, General Manager at PURO Gdansk Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear Forsel,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm glad my team performed well and made your stay excellent.

I'm dissapointed you have chosen to eat away, please check our services during your next stay and let me know what you think.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We entered the hotel to be "greeted" by people standing behind computer screens, with not a second glance our way. When we enquired about checking in, she told us to use the self service machine, in a blunt manner. I agree that the hotel has a trendy, modern atmosphere to it, the location was central, and the food was fantastic, but the biggest let down was the lack of people skills from the staff. This is why the hotel getting four stars from me and not five stars. The only staff member who exhibited any kind of warmth to him, was the barman. He was approachable, and he recommended delicious drinks.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Michał Z, General Manager at PURO Gdansk Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Dear JulietA022,

Thank you for sharing the experience. I'm dissapointed and sorry we did not manage to serve you well, as this is our top priority.

I would be grateful if you could describe what went wrong during your stay. Please accept my apologies and find my email address below.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Very modern and clean, ideal location for Gdańsk old town, we took advantage of free tea and coffee facilities, staff were happy to print out boarding passes, store our luggage after check out and arrange a taxi. We didn’t eat in the restaurant so can’t comment on the food. Hotel never feels too busy, plenty of places to relax if needed and charging points in main waiting area next to the bar. The rooms without window views don’t provide much light but lighting in room is adequate. We had a lovely time and wish we had a Puro chain back in England! Thank you

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear niamhypants,

Thank you for your reservation, it's been great to Host you.

I believe my Boss has already read your review, and since he is in love with England, especially London, perhaps your request will become reality one day:)

Reviewed August 25, 2018

Fantastic location with walking distance to all major sights and attractions. Modern and beautiful interior design. Breakfast was good with lots of different options. Too bad the service was below par, it was neither friendly nor attentive. A shame when everything else ticked the boxes.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Michał Z, General Manager at PURO Gdansk Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Dear gantslirre,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I'm sorry we did not our best during your stay. Service is what we do, it always was, and will be top of the top of our priorities list.

I will be most grateful if you could contact me to tell me more about the let donws you experienced.

Best Regards,