Hotel Bonum
$66
Celestin Residence(Gdansk)(Great Value!)
$70
Hotels.com
All reviewspost officebest western hotellovely bakeryold townminute walkfront desk staff was very helpfulseparate duvetstrain stationwalk along the riverhistoric sitesbasic hoteltarg rybnylovely little hotelwithin easy walking distancedouble bedhotel is locatedapprox mins
Reviewed September 26, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
DobryHotel, General Manager at Hotel Bonum, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stayed at the Bonum Hotel for 3 nights on a short break. The room was very clean, tastefully decorated with a lovely modern bathroom. The bed was very comfortable. Tea and coffee making facilities provided along with bottles of mineral water. The reception staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. The breakfast - where do I start, beautifully fresh and lovely presentation, with plenty of choice to suit all tastes. I only wish I had stayed more days to try all the choices of cheeses and cooked meats. We also had a meal in the restaurant one evening as well - this again was very well cooked and presented with good service. The location of this hotel is about 5-10 minutes walk to the waterfront with its restaurants or to the old town and beautiful main street. The hotel is larger than it appears from the photographs. If returning to Gdansk, I would use this hotel again for location and good value.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 52Patricia
DobryHotel, General Manager at Hotel Bonum, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you very much for choosing Bonum Hotel and for such great recommendation. We are delighted to receive such a positive feedback from our guests. Knowing that our service has good quality is really precious to us. We hope that we will have pleasure to host you again in future!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Location and price. These two arguments we can assess as the advantage of this hotel. It is centrally located close to the most prestigious street in Gdansk. It was price reasonably. It is 3-star hotel so expect some problems, like Wifi that sometimes didn't work. In general it was fine.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
DobryHotel, General Manager at Hotel Bonum, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for your opinion. Knowing that some guests had some problems to connect with our wi-fi, we have just launched new wireless network so now there should be no troubles with the connection in the entire hotel!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

The hotel was very good,location and staff very friendly and helpful.will defo stay there again if I go back to Glans.

Room Tip: I found the hotel to be just fine,location close to the waterfront and all the pubs and places to eat was just what I was looking for.The reception staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough for us,would defo stay there again if I go back to Gdansk.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank billycotton17
DobryHotel, General Manager at Hotel Bonum, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Thank you very much for visiting Bonum Hotel and for your opinion. It is great to know that you enjoyed spending time in our hotel. We warmly invite you during your next visit in Gdańsk.

Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

The best feature about this place is the location. Although in kind off poor ish area still there is no problem from any chavs can't even see them. This is subsidise by walking distance to all the tourist attractions in Gdansk like The Crane or Neptune's Statue. It's easy to find using sat nav and easy to park car outside the hotel. There is no charge for car park. Hotel itself is really nicely done up but you still can find rough bits around the edges. Rooms are small to medium size. I can imagine that some of the rooms are nosy ie my room was right next to the lift shaft and I could hear it at some point in the morning. Also the floors are wooden not carpet so when I got back to the hotel in 3 o'clock in the morning having more alcohol than blood in my body I made some noise by just walking into my room. The reception is 24h and they do the job. Really friendly, nice and helpfull. There is an extra charge for breckfast (I think it's about £8) but I never got the chance to try it and test it so I can't say anything.
I paid £57 per night on weekend in season in July. I thing it's a bargain for the hotel standard. I think it can get noisy for some of the customers due to the way they build the hotel. I'm sure if you weren't happy the reception would transfer you to different room if avalible. So I would stay in that hotel again cause having only 3* it exceeds the expectations.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Michalus83
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you very much for visiting Bonum Hotel and for giving such a positive opinion. We do appreciate your kind words directed towards our hotel staff. We hope that you will choose our hotel again during your next visit in Gdańsk. We are looking forward to it!