“Gdanks dream”

Alternative Gdansk - Free Walking Tours
Reviewed July 14, 2013

It was very nice the free walking in Gdansk with such a good guide, so deep knowledge and so good explanations. Of course very good sense of humor!!! Thanks a lot and see you soon again!!!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I had a really good time! Thank you for the such a great experience during the Free Tour. Knowledge and fun in one!!! Looking forward to do it again :))

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Lukasz led our trip around Gdansk and I was blown away by how much knowledge poured out of him. At times it was a bewildering amount of info to take in, but at different points he sat us down and gave the tale of the city a bit more structure.

I get the impression Lukasz prefers to change his route on each tour and he wasn't fussed about keeping to a time schedule either, meaning we got nearly 4 hours of his time to learn about the city. He didn't even ask for a tip (though we gave him one anyway).

Very different to other tours I've been on but no less fascinating. Love the free tour format.

1  Thank Nick W
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I really enjoyed the tour. Id recommend it to all who want to experience something unusual and dont want to follow typical boring sightseeing. And food was amazing!! Anna from Slovakia

See more reviews
Reviewed July 10, 2013

A very relaxed and pleasant way of shedding new light on Gdansk. The guide was informative but didn't exaggerate, and was focused but not uptight . A great way to spend 2,5 hours in Gdansk if you're low on cash and tired of doing the classics. This was definitely one of the most engaging tours I've been on. Highly recommended.

Keep up the good work