“Good coffee”

Cuisines: Central European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I did not get excellent coffee anywhere in Poland I tried but in Pikawa coffee was quite good and the menu had so many choices for coffee and dessert that it was very difficult to choose. They all sounded delicious (menu in on their website). Decided to try Diablo which had Tabasco and pepper sauce! Good. Ice creams were good and my friends said the apple pie was from heaven.

There are newer reviews for Pikawa

Reviewed May 2, 2013

While taking a walk from Gdańsk Main Railway Station to the centre of old city do not miss an opportunity to drop in for one of the best coffees you can try. Wide assortment of coffee, flavoured tea, delicious deserts. Fast and friendly staff. Cosy interior.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Drinking a cup of coffee in this enchanting place, while being surrounded by bookshelves, romantic pictures hanging on the walls, comfy armchairs and eclectic decorations blends into a wonderful experience.

A wide variety of coffees, teas and chocolates accompanied by delicious home-made cakes, that enrich any visit to Gdańsk!

The best applepie ever :)

Reviewed April 23, 2013

One of my very best friends described this cafeteria as the best in town so one evening we decided to pop in. We tried coffees, desserts and cocktails and I have to admit it was the most delicious treat ever!
Unfortunately, the service wasn't as good as the food and beverage.
When we sat down the waitress was asking if we are ready to order every 60 seconds, the menu is actually quite long so seeing her approaching every minute was a bit annoying... But finally we ordered and we didn't wait too long for our treats.
The waitresses while not serving were running around the kafeteria and looking for empty glasses and plates, however nobody was brave enough to approach our table and ask how was our sweet treat and if we would like to order anything else... So we've been waiting with our empty glasses for a long while, before we finally noticed waitress and called her to our table as we wanted to order again.
This shows how poor customer service is in the kafeteria and also how much money the owner is actually loosing, because of lack of basic standards. I hope on my next visit in Gdansk and Pikawa I will be much more impressed with the service.

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

There is no place in gdansk where you can get any good coffee in my standards, which are high. This place is no exception. As always in Gdańsk: No service!