“highly reccomend”

Cuisines: Italian, Polish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Just got back last night from a tour of Poland. A true hidden gem of a country! We dined at
Goldwasser on 4\11\13 and had a great meal, terrific service, great european atmosphere and it's right on the water! My wife had the "american" steak which was outstanding! I had to try the "wild boar neck" and it was worth trying. It was tender, a little "gamey", in a hunters sauce. Soup and bread for dunking was a great start! We were too full for dessert, but thourghuly enjoyed this restaurant!

There are newer reviews for Goldwasser Restaurant

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We eat at this restaurant one night, it is amazing, Food was super, and restaurant layout fab...would highly recommend

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We ate here in March 2013 and the food was excellent, as was the service. The ambiance was great and we all had a lovely evening, until it came to paying the bill! The bill was in Polish Zlotys as you would expect, and when I gave them my Mastercard and had to enter my PIN number, the total was still in Zlotys. Then, after payment was taken, on the printout it had taken the amount in GBP, British Pounds, saying that I had agreed to accept their exchange rate. At no point had I agreed to this. I asked them to void the transaction and charge me in Zlotys. They said that this was not possible. I felt like I had been scammed!
A great meal and a great evening were ruined by an underhand scam which left a bad taste in the mouth. Needless to say, I did not leave a tip! Beware in future!

4  Thank JamTarts55
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Well worth a vist cracking place must have a meal !!!!! There's alter we're very friendly and could speak very good English two

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We had a amazing meal here with a lucious potatosoup, one of the best greek salats I've had, and to top it of with an exciting and perfectly medium rare chateaubriand. Really nice service!
Highly recommended.