“Nice place for a lunsj”
Review of Tekstylia

Tekstylia
Ranked #108 of 590 Restaurants in Gdansk
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We had lunsj with coffe and wine. Tasteful sandwiches. Nice decorations/interior. Near the hala Torgowa.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Last week in Gdansk I visited this restaurant on 3 occasions.

Firstly with my 3 travelling companions from Ireland, we stopped by mid afternoon, all had mains which were excellent, and some beers relaxing in the sun.

My next 2 visits were with Polish friends from Gdansk, they told me they dine there quite often and I can see why, the food is excellent and very good value.

Agree with other reviewers re the slow and sometimes offhand service but would still recommend fully.

Just an afterthought : on my 3rd visit we were unable to dine outside early evening as although it was a nice evening there had been a shower earlier and the seating / tables were wet, wouldn't have taken 5 minutes to wipe them dry but none of the staff were interested so we had to dine inside.

I would have preferred to dine outside as I smoke.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The salads are the best in town. the service is very bad but that seem to be common in this town. Ask to be charged in PLN currency they automatically do it in US dollars or EURO and the exchange has a stiff fee! Watch out for the same problem in other restaurants.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I have eaten here loads of times when om in Gdansk working and the food is always good, service is a little slow but All in All i recommend eating here

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I like the place and visit them regularly. The food is great, and they have great breakfast options. Service is less friendly than in some other places I go to - but it's still worth a visit (or more).
I recommend the excellent vegetarian pancakes (with feta cheese, no less), and the teas named after Winnie the Pooh characters.