“Fabulous restaurant”

Ristorante O' Sole Mio
Ranked #199 of 866 Restaurants in Gdansk
Description: Our Restaurant, Is Located In The Heart Of Gdansk’s Old Town. Every Time, We Want To Surprise You With Excellent Italian Cuisine And Services Of The Highest Quality.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful Italian restaurant. Loved all the food and service was friendly. Prices are similar to any other good pizzeria. Definitely recommended!!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

That was a pleasure to visit this place. Everything was absolutely perfect. Service was very professional and helpful - couldn't feel more welcome. Food was amazing too, I had a steak, but couldn't stop from stealing some of pizza and pasta from my companions plate - simply delicious! All of it! I'll be definitely coming back to this one of a kind restaurant and I recommend you to do so too!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

If you want to come to Gdansk to eat Italian food then you must be as mad as our party. I joined in regrettably and went with a 4 cheese pizza which was, ...... a pizza!! What more is there to say??!!??

The waiters are quite amusing. Great location on the Main Street in Main Town which is the highlight of this beautiful, amazing city.

Reviewed December 29, 2019

Uncosy and freezing cold. I was not the only one that had to use my winther jacket while eating. Had soup for lunch. It was served almost cold and horrible salty. I did not eat it. After we asked for the bill, the waiter asked if the food was ok or not. I told him how it was and he sayed that he would tell the chef. We payed for it all and I had my lunch somewhere else.

Reviewed December 9, 2019

My goodness! How to start... We came quite late in the evening and were welcomed with open arms by the professional yet hilarious waiters. We had the time of our lives - thank you so much!