“Avoid”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We chose this place because it had a good selection of dishes and looked quite cool with outdoor seating. I know that is usually is a bad sign if a restaurant has too many dishes so I had some concerns but we gave it a go anyway.
I wet for Indian lentil soup. It was okay in taste but it had loads of rice which it didn't say on the menu. I am a fan on lentil soup and eat it whenever I can but this one tasted more like chicken soup which I really hope it wasn't as I am vegetarian. My boyfriend ordered Pad Thai which was all covered in yellow curry and apparently not too tasty.
W also ordered bread to share which was supposed to be with spicy dip but it wasn't spicy at all. All in all for me it was a waste of money as the only thing I enjoyed was tea but that i hard to spoil.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Food was amazing, we loved the spicy cambodian amok - it was so good that we didn't pay to much attention to the poor service. The waiters were pretty much ignoring us, but it's worth visiting because of the food. However, it turned out to be a little bit more expensive than we expected - the drinks were quite pricey.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Usually I'm not bothered about service. As long as my food comes and it's what I ordered it's fine. No smile is no problem. But this was something else. A long time to get served and longer to pay. Food was amazing though

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We ate here because I could go for a curry and my wife Thai. The starters were huge and my chicken tikka was more like a burrito. Then the mains - my wife's Pad Thai had obviously been cooked in a pan that had previously cooked a curry and since she can't eat curries this was a problem. My main course was the hottest Rogan Josh I have ever experienced and rather spoiled as a result. All-in-all not what we had expected or hoped for.......

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Visited here as I was hankering for an Indian. This place has Indian, Thai and Cambodian food. And prides itself on having actual Asian chefs. I had the onion bhajees to start with chicken masala main. Herself had lemongrass soup and a ginger n chicken dish from the Cambodian menu. Let me tell you, the food took a while which is a good sign in any Thai/Indian and it was perfect. Nice portion but you may find you have not enough rice for your sauce. The meat was cooked perfect. No wet jelly chicken. Proper texture. Rice was sticky and sauce well spiced. I had a wheat beer however we had no desert as it was very limited.

Warning: this place has one cubicle for the men's toilet. One for the ladies. No urinal just a cubicle and I had to queue. Ok if you are out for a quick bite. Bad if in a group. While occupied some one knocked twice for me to leave. So a major downer there. You can smoke in the side bar and indoors. Food is served indoors and out. All in all very tasty but make sure you 'go' before you go.