Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
Kolobrzeg, Poland
Five-star location
Review of Hilton Gdansk
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 7, 2019
Perfect breakfasts, the best coffee in the world, kindest staff, comfortable bed, clean and nice bedding, five-star location,
Swimming pool with a beautiful view, it is also worth to fight for it when booking - otherwise you may feel a little disappointed by the view outside the window.
Date of stay: March 2019Trip type: Traveled as a couple
0.5 miles from Hilton Gdansk
0.3 miles from Hilton Gdansk
View more hotels in Gdansk
2,353 results
All reviews rooftop bar the river great location old town top floor swimming pool sauna and steam room nice hotel an upgrade large room bars and restaurants train station mercado gym pln polish
Selected filters
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is situated by the river and some of the rooms have a very nice view of the river whilst most don't (some look onto a brick tower; or a back wall). We upgraded our room and it was delightful! Spacious with lovely amenities and a comfortable bed that was neither too hard or soft. Reception was responsive to my requests for hollow fibre pillows rather than feather pillows.
Breakfast was decent and what you'd expect from a Hilton breakfast! There was even prosecco to make bucks fizz!
The gym, sauna and pool were adequate. Luckily it was a sunny few days when we were here so the pool was warmed up by the midday sun.
It was a nice couple of days away in a lovely setting/part of the city.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank N_L56
Magdalena M, Dyrektor generalny at Hilton Gdansk, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Dear N_L56,
thank you for your opinion. I am glad that you mentioned so many advantages of the Hilton Gdańsk hotel, like high service standard or good breakfast. We are happy to hear, that your staying with us in the heart of the city was rewarding. And did you have an opportunity to eat in Mercato restaurant? I recommend you that.
Kind regards,
Magdalena Mucha

Reviewed March 29, 2019

Great location for the hotel, located in the city center along the canal. Beautiful area and launching point to explore the city center. Staff I excellent and the amenities are mostly high quality. Internet is slow and difficult to maintain a connection. The beds are overly firm, but some people like that. Upon check out I mentioned it to the desk clerk and she informed me for my next stay they can provide mattress pads upon request.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Departure02740480714,
thank you for your opinion. I am glad, that you enjoyed stay in our hotel. If you need a faster internet connection, we can offer you a paid option. And did you have an opportunity to get some treatment in Urban SPA, located on 5th floor of our hotel? I can recommend you that.
Your sincerly,
Magdalena Mucha

Reviewed March 27, 2019

Its a Hilton .. or is it .... Outstanding from even before you arrive .. nothing too much trouble. Amazing rooms, clean, spotless clean, good facilities in room, spa and health club and a fabulous breakfast with a great choice. Staff amazing, friendly and willing to assist ... my one complaint .. if any was the shower, the water pressure not very strong and it lacked a rain shower ( one of the rooms was a suite so space wasn't an excuse)
Bar prices a little high and seemed to get higher as the night got longer and if questioned were reduced .. but in general superb. My congratulations to the GM and management staff for ensuring all staff were a credit to the hotel. Without doubt given the opportunity would stay again.

Room tip: River view ...
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Magdalena M, Dyrektor generalny at Hilton Gdansk, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear vacationerfmsing,

Thank you very much for these kind words. I am glad that you mentioned so many advantages of the Hilton Gdańsk hotel. I hope that you would like to come again and, for example, visit our Mercato restaurant, which has been appreciated by the Gault & Millau restaurant guide or have a drink at the High5 bar on the fifth floor. I invite you again and I guarantee that we will do our best to make you feel comfortable and luxurious again.

Yours sincerely,
Magdalena Mucha, General Manager

Reviewed March 24, 2019

I came on a business trip and had a fabulous time in the hotel. The location is absolutely the best. Its overlooking the river and the views are spectacular both by day and by night.

I was given a great room. It was a river side Deluxe King Hilton Guestroom which was very comfortable and very spacious. It had 2 armchairs and a sofa as well as a comfortable work table and chair. Wifi worked a dream. The room and bathroom was clean and modern with all the amenities that one could ever need.

The swimming pool is on the 5th floor as well as the sauna. They looked great but I didn’t have time to use it on this trip. Hopefully next time.

The hotel is well worth the money and represents great value.

The General Manager and all the staff genuinely want all the guests to have a great experience. This was my impression of the staff.

I look forward to my next business trip to Gdansk.

Room tip: Get a river side room for great views
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank rm1003

Dear rm1003,

I hope that you will have the opportunity to come to Gdańsk again. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. And did you have the opportunity to eat at the Mercato restaurant? I am convinced that you will be delighted. I would recommend it.

Magdalena Mucha, General Manager

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is located near the old city with a wonderful view of it. The crew is so kind and nice, always willing to help. The hotel and rooms are very clean and organized. Breakfast was amazing with so many options available to choose from... highly recommended.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Riki G,

It is a real pleasure to read your opinion. Thank you very much for your kind words. We know that a comfortable room with a large bed is the most important. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast. Please also be informed that our chef won the prestigious prize “Chef of Tomorrow” – I recommend you to try also dinner in Mercato Restaurant - is worth it! I hope you will come back.

Kind regards, Magdalena Mucha, General Manager