Lowest prices for your stay
$117
Horten, Norway
Advicer
Review of Hilton Gdansk
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 14, 2018via mobile
This hotel has good service, nice rooms and excellent breakfast. Unfortunately that does not matter when the hotel has privat parties with loud music until 3 in the morning. It was impossible to sleep in the terrible noice. No one told us about this party when we booked. When you do not get any sleep, all the rest of our visit to Gdansk was a tiresome experience. Was it so important with the party compared to guests and their need for normal sleep?
Date of stay: December 2018Trip type: Traveled with family
    $97
0.3 miles from Hilton Gdansk
View more hotels in Gdansk
2,353 results
All reviews rooftop bar the river great location old town top floor swimming pool sauna and steam room nice hotel an upgrade large room bars and restaurants train station mercado gym pln polish
Selected filters
Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

The room was nice and clean. Service was excellent. We stayed 4 nights and it was very calm. We booked breakfast and there was nothing to complain about. They had a continental breakfast and it was tasty. Only negative thing to name was that the remote control was missing the batterycover which makes it uncomfortable to use it. Would use this hotel again and can recommend it.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank David M
Magdalena M, Dyrektor generalny at Hilton Gdansk, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Dear David M,

It is a real pleasure to read your opinion. Thank you very much for your kind words. We know that a comfortable room with a large bed is the most important. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast. Please also be informed that our chef won the prestigious prize “Chef of Tomorrow” – I recommend you to try also dinner in Mercato Restaurant - is worth it! I hope you will come back.

Reviewed November 26, 2018

Simply best in town!!!. Rooms are huge and spacious, we were lucky to buy an upgrade to river view> Had a great germ MIchelin quality dinner at hotel's Mercato restaurant, breakfasts were abundant too. Nice night cup drink at 5th floor restaurant. Perfect location for a weekend of food and wine plus shopping with friends. We record forum mall for shopping its a short walk through old town

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Magdalena M, Dyrektor generalny at Hilton Gdansk, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Dear Filip W,

Thank you very much for these kind words. I am glad that you mentioned so many advantages of the Hilton Gdańsk hotel. I hope that you would like to come again and, for example, visit Urban SPA on 5th floor to get some treatments! I am sure you would be delighted.

Reviewed November 25, 2018

Very friendly staff. Excellent location, new hotel but rooms are disappointing, dirty walls. I was expecting more for 5* hotel. However I did not experience hotel dining so maybe that part of service will suprice me.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Magdalena M, General Manager at Hilton Gdansk, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2018

Dear Road65255742178,

thank you very much for your opinion - feedback from our Guests is very important for us. I am pleased that you appreciate our location and staff - we know that every place is made by people. Concurrently I am sorry to read that room was disappointing. I can assure you that we will pay attention to this. I encourage you to visit Mercato Restaurant - it is one of the best restaurants in our country and it's definitely worth visiting and trying polish cuisine in a modern way.
Wish you many succesful trips.

Reviewed November 17, 2018

Excellent hotel in an amazing location. Will plan on staying here again the next time I travel to Gdańsk. It is right in old town with multiple restaurants within walking distance. Also very clean w/ modern accommodations.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear lizh144,

I hope that you will have the opportunity to come to Gdańsk again. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I am glad that you enjoyed the view of the river. And did you have the opportunity to eat at the Mercato restaurant? I am convinced that you will be delighted. I would recommend it.

Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful newly renovated. Rooms are a little bit simply in a 5 stars hotel but are nice. The spa is the best thing in the hotel. From there the view is spectacular!! I loved it! One negative experience was that I checked in via Hilton Honors App, but we didn’t get that rooms. In total: Very nice hotel and very good location in Gdansk!

Date of stay: July 2018