“Mind blown”
Review of Bresno

Bresno
Ranked #204 of 698 Restaurants in Gdansk
Description: Authentic Italian cuisine. In our menu you will find authentic Italian dishes prepared strictly according to traditional recipes. We cook with mindfulness for the history and place of origin of the food that we serve. That’s why we carefully select the best regional ingredients and care for the right way to prepare our dishes. All this to get the original Italian taste of our pizzas and pasta. Welcome to Bresno!
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I can count on one hand the amount of times I was really blown away by a dish in a restaurant. And today, that number has increased :) I usually don't order pizza in restaurants that don't have a proper pizza oven, but I've been on Bresno a few times before,the food was always great and I thought I'll give it a shot. I went for something unusual - sour cream and sheep cheese pizza called Pecorina Calabrese. When I ate the first bite, it was like no pizza I've ever tasted before (and I've tasted them in a lot of place, including some of the best Neapolitan pizzeria). Smooth, sour, spicy, with just enough diced tomatoes to stóp the strong Pecorino Romano cheese from overwhelming my taste buds. I've never eaten pizza this good. I've never eaten Italian food this good outside Italy. This restaurant (and this dish) is an absolute must!

Kuba J, Właściciel at Bresno, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Reading a review like this one is one of the reasons why running a restaurant is such a great job! :) Thank you for your visit at Bresno and all the good energy that you shared with us!

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Very good and well made italian food. Pasta with very good flavor, tasty but not over sauced or with excess of oil and ver well cooked, al dente. Excellent pizza with good and fresh ingredients, tasty tomato sauce and amazing masa. Prices very reasonable.
Service correct. A must if you like italian and you are around the area.

Kuba J, Właściciel at Bresno, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you for your detailed review. We are glad that you appreciate our approach to Italian cuisine!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Very tasty Italian food. Simple and qood quality products make the dishes taste great. Very good Neapolitan style pizza.

Kuba J, Właściciel at Bresno, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Thank you for your visit in Bresno! We're glad that you liked our approach to the authentic Italian cuisine. We couldn't agree more - simplicity, quality and taste it's all it is about! :)

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic Italian restuarant, good service and excellent food. We were 8 people from sweden and went back to this restaurant two times!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Excellent Italian food and friendly, charming staff. I can highly recommend this resturant to everyone.