“No service”
Review of Pobitegary

Pobitegary
Ranked #259 of 707 Restaurants in Gdansk
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I went there with a group of friends and we knew we will be charged a service fee so we expected a service. But we were not given any! When the stuff finally came instead of nicely greating us, the first sentance we heard was.."can i FINALLY take the order? " I was schocked! Than things got only worse. I got a beer and a very warm still wet glass to it. The fist person from the group got the fish after 10min. The rest waited another 20. Good that we were unofficial and she could eat while still warm. We got absolutely no "please", no "have a good meal". I tried to get attention of the waiter for 30min to order another drink, I finally gave up and we all tried to get a bill but finally we just went to the bar. The food was also not that special. I had the fish, it was just ok. The only really good thing in this place is interior design.
I really have a bad feeling left after paying for that service. It was the first place where I really didn't want to leave a tip.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Place itself is kind of nice, but food and drinks IMHO not very good... I spent there couple of hours with friends and I was quite disappointed. Beer was rather warm which is hard to accept when it is warm and sunny outside, food was also not that great... Of course we all got different taste, but in my opinion Tatar was not very good and dumplings way to sweet... But that is just me...

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Just look like a new place in town, very pleasant nice atmosphere and good service, as I’m in holidays with friends we try and we very happy with the place, well recommended.... very nice meet and steaks!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

To begin with, Its a restaurant with good food, unfortunately the staff leaves much to be desired. We were waiting to give our order to the waiter for 30 minutes. Other people were also waiting for their meals for a long time. Everything was completely unorganised, what turned wonderful evening into very unpleasant situation.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Hip place that seems to be very popular among the locals.
I had the aged rib eye for 100pln which was pretty good though a bit on the pricy side for a 300g piece. It was cooked well and it comes.with a choice of sauces and a side of veggies or fries.
The fig and goats cheese salad was also very good and generous.
Would I go here again? Possibly to try some of the other meat options they have as they looked really good too.

Date of visit: November 2017