“A special place for special occasions”

Moravska Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 171 Restaurants in Olomouc
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Sumperk, Czech Republic
“A special place for special occasions”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

It´s not a place where I would eat any time I visit Olomouc - the prices are a bit too high to fit my ( Czech teacher´s ) budget, but I wouldn´t hesitate to celebrate my birthday there again with my friends. The first reason is the place itself, with folk Moravian atmosphere. Secondly - there are both usual as well as less usual meals too choose from, all of excellent quality. And last but not least - the staff is really perfect.

• Visited December 2012

• Slovak first
London
“Fine Moravian dining”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had the snails followed by veal jowell and my wife had rabbit, both of which were excellent. While the restaurant is expensive for Czech if you come with gbp in your pocket it actually represents great value and the service is excellent.

• Visited March 2013
Rimini, Italy
“Traditional Czech's dinners”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had dinner two evening in this restourant. It's located in the heart of Olomouc.
Very pretty this characteristic restaurant, with its old style.
I have always taken meat with vegetables: roast beef, spicy strips of Argentina's meat, breaded chicken stuffed with melted cheese.
I have always been satisfied. Very good the Pilsner Urquell beer.
Good the service, very courteous waiters.

• Visited March 2013
“Best restaurant in Olomouc”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Very good food, outstanding service especially compared to the rest of the country. Not cheap, though worth the money. The atmosphere is a plus, there are folk objects embedded into the walls and folk music in background.

CHESTER
“good value”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This restaurant had mixed reviews but my experience was very pleasing, I started with a garlic soup with ham & quails eggs --good & strong but best taken if your companion also likes garlic.
I had an expensive (£8) main course consisting of very genereous helpings of duck, rabbit & nicely smoked ham with the inevitable dumplings & shredded pickled vegetables. I advise choosing this only if really hungry. I could not face the good range of sweets( by Movenpicke) but had a good double espresso on the terrace. The service was good ,fast & cheerful & an english speaking waiter was provided. At about £18 (without wine with bottled water) I was very happy with my visit. If you would like to eat on the terrace arrive early . At my weekday lunch the restaurant was very full mainly with local people

• Visited September 2012