“A smart hotel il town”

Ibis Olomouc Centre
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Olomouc
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Brand new hotel (built 1.5 years ago), 7 minutes walk from the city centre, free parking and wifi available.
Room are well furnished and comfortable (however, frigobar is missing).
Breakfast is not the best topic: no fairtrade or organic products; coffee only from automatic machine.... that's not an espresso nor a capuccino!

Room Tip: Althought some rooms are on the road side, the traffic is low and sound isolation is perfect
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Alberto1974
Philipp M, General Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear Alberto1974,
thank you very much for sharing your review about our hotel here on Tripadvisor. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Also thank you very much for the good description of the hotels services and surroundings, I am sure many readers will find this review helpful and hopefully decide to stay with us.
Regarding our coffee, it is true that on breakfast we have limited selection, however, our bar has full offer and we will be very happy to prepare coffee of your choice for you.
I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel in near future.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

This was my 2nd stay in IBIS Olomunc.. the 1st time I stayed which the price met the the room's requirement. This time, the price is higher and my room is smail! That's why my review was only Average.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear CHKD1025,
thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Olomouc Centre. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for that.

Regarding the price I would like to mention that this time you were staying with us during a high demand period and the hotel being high occupancy, so the price was naturally a bit higher. Unfortunately I cannot compare room types during your strays as you provided us with too little information. However, I would like to advise you to book our superior or delux rooms which are much more comfortable and will surely meet your expectations.
Thank you again for choosing ibis Olomouc Centre and I strongly believe that with your next visit to Olomouc you will give us another chance to welcome you to our hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I stayed in this hotel at the beginning of may for a short time and it was very good. The reception staff was great. Miss Klara was really nice and polite. Whenever we had any question about the hotel and the neighbourhood she was very helpful to us. Food and room also OK.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Philipp M, General Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you very much for your review. Especially important for me is your remark concerning our colleague Klara, which just shows us that the hard work of our staff is paying off! It will be a great pleasure to share this with her and everyone else here in ibis Olomouc Centre…

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and your trip to Olomouc. Wishing you all best and looking forward to welcome you back again.

With best regards,
Philipp Meister - General Manager

Reviewed May 12, 2014

stayed here for just one night on our way to Budapest. I have nothing negative to say about the hotel--the experience was good and pleasant. Don't expect fancy stuff--like all Ibis hotels, this is pretty much no-frills. I thought the room and bathroom were of ample size for me. It's also located right along a tram route so it's convenient for those who'd want to use the tram. It's an easy 10 minute walk to the city centre. Not much to see around the hotel itself but wasn't really an issue for me since I was there for a night only. Nearby is also a flower exhibition if you're into that sorta thing. Breakfast was alright...the usual fruits yogurt pastries and some cooked food. Good enough. Staff was pleasant. Wifi included and connection was good. Pretty good short stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Philipp M, General Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Dear Alexandra,

Thank you very much you for taking the time to review our property online following your stay and rating your experience with 5 stars.
It is very nice to see that you took so much time to go into details and leave valuable information to us and other users of Tripadvisor. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you back again for business or leisure to ibis Olomouc Centre.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I spent here very nice weekens with my family. The location is OK, only 10 minutes to the centre. The room was clear, breakfest was OK, my children were happy. The staff was friendly and helpful. I look forward to another trip to Olomouc.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Philipp M, General Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review on tripadvisor.com, it was a pleasure to read that you enjoyed stay with us. I was also glad to read that you found the location suitable for your requirements and that the staff excellent. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I stayed twice in this hotel and each of my stay was very confortable. I would appreciate mainly availability and speed of wirless (as i was working in the hotel), big choise of food and beverage during breakfest, evrytime everything clean and kind helpful staff. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: close to center of Olomouc, park and exibition area and tram station
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Ms. Bacova,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for taking some of your precious time to write a review about our hotel.

As our aim is to provide a high level of service which you expect and deserve from us, we are grateful for your positive comments which I shared with our team. Inspired with this we assure you, our valued guest, that we will continue to deliver exceptional service at all times.

Thank you once more for sharing your comments with us and we look forward in welcoming you back to ibis Olomouc Centere.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Seems as very good for business men, the room is good, quite small one, shower is very good, mattress is hard and very good for sleeping.
breakfast is good, dinner, much less good.
Location is about 10 min. from the begging of the old center, but it close to park, perfect for jogging with the locals

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dePicciotto
Philipp M, General Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay at our hotel, I am sure that many travellers will find it useful.
It is a pleasure for us to read that you were satisfied with our service. I am particularly contented to see that you have appreciated our high quality mattress.

Thank you for choosing ibis Olomouc Centre. We will be very pleased to welcome you to our hotel with your next visit to Olomouc.