“great service, staff and location”

Ibis Olomouc Centre
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Olomouc
Prague, Czech Republic
“great service, staff and location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

This is a great new Ibis with clean room, very nice and helpfull both reception and restaurant staff. I had breakfast and excellent lunch, the restaurant is very popular within Olomouc people.
Receptionists are smiling and very positive, it makes you feel really welcome in this hotel. After a long day I enjoyed sleeping in a quiet and clean room. It feels so comfy. This hotel is very close to the centre, 5 minutes walk.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Lenka B
Ibis H, General Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your kind comment and for taking your time to share this opinion about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased that you really enjoyed your stay with us. I will be more than happy to share that with all our staff, and I am sure it will serve as a perfect encouragement for our team.

I strongly believe that you will give us another chance to welcome you at ibis Olomouc Centre with your next visit to Olomouc.

Best regards,
Philipp Meister-General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

This hotel is great, has everything you need, no excessive luxuries but breakfast and wifi in the rates and great staff. Breakfast is good enough, not a huge buffet bash like some places but decent to get you started. It is new, clean and really worth it. Beds are at first feel probably a bit hard but very good to sleep on. Definitely go there again.

Room Tip: Tough to get parking in surrounding areas - but good location to use public transport from
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Docmadness
Ibis H, General Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for writing this kind comment here on trip advisor. I am strongly convinced that this brief but rich in content review will be beneficial to other travellers.
I am happy to read that we were able to meet your expectations.

Thank you again for choosing ibis Olomouc Centre, and I hope to welcome you again in our hotel.

Budapest, Hungary
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

I spent one night in the hotel and it was just great : the room was very comfortable and modern, breakfast was excellent, and the staff at reception is very very very friendly and professional. I recommend very much this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank 417anthonym
Dear Guest,

thank you very much for taking your time to write this comment. We are pleased to read such encouraging words. We are really happy that we were able to meet your expectations.
I appreciate your note about reception, every single member of our staff is working hard to offer the best service possible.

We will be more than happy to welcome you again in our hotel.

St. Albans, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

As the hotel is newly built I suppose it's not surprising that the room was lovely and clean and fresh, but still, it's worth a mention. The hotel also has a nice modern feel to it with electronic key cards and a guarantee to sort any problem within 15 minutes, and the receptionists all speak English. Our room was a slightly different design to the usual narrow boxy one which was nice, and I really liked the breakfast with good fresh pastries/bread, nice smoked cheese/ham, a small cooked option, fruit. Service very good - always someone right there at reception to deal with your queries - an extra pillow came promptly and a taxi was ordered immediately when we wanted one. Location of the hotel is not glamorous, but then Olomouc itself is not glamorous, but it is close to park and city centre and right on a tram route.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

1 Thank leila_hart
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience about your stay at our hotel.
It is a pleasure for us to read that you were satisfied with our service. I will surely tell our team about this review and I am convinced that it will work as an encouragment for us to constantly improve our services, as our guests appreciate it.
I am particularly pleased that you commented so well on our breakfast buffet. We have changed it recently and we can already see that it was a good decision.

Thank you for choosing ibis Olomouc Centre. We strongly believe that with your next visit to Olomouc you will give us another chance to welcome you again at our hotel.

Brno
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for just one night but I was very pleased. It is very nice and clean hotel. Room was big enough and the bathroom was superb. Stuff is exceptionally friendly. There is even great bar on the reception:)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank GorgorBrno
Ibis H, General Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Dear Guest.
We very much appreciate your scoring regarding your stay at our hotel.
We are happy that you decieded to choose ibis Olomouc Centre.
Thank you again for sharing your experience. I strongly believe that you will give us another chance to welcome you in our hotel with your next visit to Olomouc.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Very kind, quiet and pleasant hotel. Clean spacy rooms. Very friendly,young and professional staff, especially at reception desk. I hope I will be back soon. Next time for sure I come again. Cuisine was really great!

Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Jakub L
Dear Jakub,

I would like to thank you for taking your time to write this comment about your stay at ibis Olomouc Centre. We very much appreciate each guest's answer. Thank you again for your kind words about our hotel and restaurant. We will be more than pleased to welcome you again at our hotel.

Olomouc, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I recommend the Olivia restaurant to all! The dinner was delicious - ravioli with spinach. Very nice receptionist and service was excellent.
I will come back .... for great food and friendly staff :)

Nela.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nela K
Ibis H, General Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Guest.

We are very happy to read your review on Trip Advisor. We very much appreciate comments directly from our guests. Our restaurant prepares meals form carefully selected ingredients, paying attention to the freshness and quality. I am glad that you enjoyed our homemade meal and I look forward to welcoming you again in our restaurant and hotel.

Best regards,