“Excellent service”

Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Olomouc
Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

Great weekend stay with my family (with a 2-year-old child). Absolutelly professional service, clean and comfortable rooms, excellent restaurant, close to downtown. 100% satisfaction. People at the reception were always friendly, smiling and willing to advise us anytime.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Tomas_Radon
Silvie S, Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear Mr. Tomas Radon,

Thank you very much for choosing hotel ibis Olomouc Centre.
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay. I was very pleased to learn that you did enjoy your stay with us and you were extremely satisfied with the service provided by our team members. I will share your comments with our team and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Silvie Szymiková, PR & Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I stayed in the IBIS Olomouc Centre on a business trip in August and I was very impressed with the level of service I received from the moment I checked in. Straight away you could tell that the main priority in this hotel is client satisfaction. All of the staff were very helpful and were always keen to give excellent service. The rooms are very well appointed, spacious and spotlessly clean. With air conditioning in the rooms and throughout the entire hotel, this all amounted to a very pleasurable and comfortable stay. A well recommended hotel and one that I will return to time and time again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Nelly767
Dear Guest,

I do not know what to say...
THANK YOU for choosing ibis Olomouc Centre.
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay. It is always a great pleasure to receive such a positive feedback. I was very pleased to learn that your stay in our property was up to your expectations. I will share your comments with our team and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I do sincerely hope that your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Kind Regards, Silvie Szymiková, PR & Sales Manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have recently stayed at the ibis hotel in olomouc for a business trip and found it more than Accommodating. The hotel was to a very high standard and the staff were most welcoming. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area and look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank Sampsoncraig
Silvie S, Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your positive review on Trip Advisor.
All our team and I are delighted to have such a great feedback from you. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to ibis Olomouc Centre.

Silvie Szymikova, PR & Sales Manager
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

I go for business trips to Olomouc regularly. When hotel ibis Olomouc was opened I tried it and now I stay there every time I go to Olomouc. I’m satisfied with helpful staff and pleasant atmosphere. They also made better price for me as I with them regularly.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Miloslav K
Silvie S, Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Dear Mr. Miloslav,
I am glad you found a time for such kind comment and compliments. Thank you very much.
Of course I already shared this positive news with all ibis Olomouc Centre Team.
As we opened in May 2012 and we are having 3 comments only at the moment we are very happy that you are leaving satisfy from our hotel and having a good experience with our staff and atmosphere.
We hope to welcome you (or even your family and business friends) in our hotel again.

Kind Regards, Silvie Szymiková, PR & Sales Manager
minsk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

This is a wonderful hotel, service is very good. Thank you for those hotels which were treated with the tourists are very polite and always advise all you need

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Olga G
, Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Dear Mrs. Olga,

Thank you very much for your compliments I will share with all ibis Olomouc Centre Team.
As we opened in May 2012 we are very happy that our quests are leaving satisfy from our hotel, city and country...

We hope to welcome you (or any of your family and friends) in our hotel again.
Kind Regards, Silvie Szymikova, PR & Sales Manager
Olomouc, Czech Republic
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

My employer has recently organized a training in this brand new hotel. The meeting room was well organized with good coffe and buffet. Eveverything is new so it smells a bit like new. Very clean. Staff attentive and polite. Part of the hotel is restaurant Oliva and had there also a lunch and the food was simple but very tasty. The only minus I would give to this place is its surrounding.Easy to reach town centre within 10 minutes walking and easy to find.Free car parking.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Jitka L
Silvie S, Manager at Ibis Olomouc Centre, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Dear Mrs. Jitka,

Thank you for your very kind words and positive comments. They are very much appreciated and our Team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves in our hotel.
I hope till the next time "the surrounding" you are mentioning will be better as we are woking on it day and night.

I look forward to welcoming you and your emplyees back at ibis Olomouc Centre.
Best Regards, Silvie Szymikova, PR & Sales Manager