“if you want a good pizza .”
Review of Ristorante Piazza

Ristorante Piazza
Ranked #54 of 918 Restaurants in Brno
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2014

i staied 2 times in the month of febraury.the pizza is very good and also the personal working is very kind.during the sunday you can eat pizza also at 5,30 p.m.

There are newer reviews for Ristorante Piazza

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Lovely atmosphere, have been there with my friend for a dinner. The food was delicious and wine tasted great as well! I highly recommend this restauration.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

When I am in Brno usually go there for pizza, one of the best I ever had, almost like in Italy :) Very nice atmosphere and friendly stuff.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

One of the most romantic restaurants in Brno, great atmosphere, great decoration, very tasty food with a huge menu to chose from! and it's a place where your english will be understood. And its right in the towns' square.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Piazza is our the most favourite restaurant in Brno. With my friends we used to go there to have a lunch or dinner. Food is delicious! The best is number 99! Oh man, you have to try it! I am in Canada and I cant wait to come back to Brno to have my best lunch ever again! Thanks guys, good job!