“Most authentic food outside india”
Review of Flavours

Flavours
Ranked #94 of 877 Restaurants in Brno
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Most authentic food outside india”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

recently visited by us on a family trip to Prague, brno etc. lucky to dine at flavours as I think it is the best authentic Indian food anywhere we tried in Europe. loved the vibe and prices as well.

• Visited March 2014

• Czech first
  • Slovak first
Brno, Czech Republic
“The best choice!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I´m sure I don´t lie if I write here that this is the best restaurant in Brno, because od the quality of the food and also prices!
The best you can do is to try!

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Why so salty? :(”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Absolutely cannot fault the service, waitress was friendly and attentive without being overbearing. Atmosphere was fine too. The only problem was the food. The starter was promising - pappadums and veg pakora were both tasty! The mains tasted the same (aloo gobi and lamb boti masala) - salty/ of MSG. The majority of our dinner conversation was based on this. I like salt, I mean I really do - I put salt on mcdonalds, but this was something else. It was so salty/MSG-y i could barely eat it. The nann was massive and ok. Also one of our beers was flat.

• Visited April 2014
TJRIAR, Manager at Flavours, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thankyou for your feedback.We take our feedbacks very seriously ,as it helps us to improve ourselves to make your experience better at our restaurant.We would like to apologize for any mistakes happened from our side. We don't use MSG in our restaurant at all , as it have adverse effects on health.I am sure if you could have informed our serving staff ,this problem could have resolved at that moment. we will take appropriate actions so that ,this kind of mistake never happen again.
We hope that you will give us another chance.
Best regards,
Flavours Brno
Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
“Best Indian restaurant in Brno”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Delicious Indian food offered in lunch buffet till 3 PM. One of the best Value for money in Brno. Nice statues of Hindu deities.

• Visited March 2014
Sheffield
“Mmmmmm”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Delicious food and great service. On a side note the beer is so refreshing too. Recommend this place very much. My wife and I have just sampled the variety of vegetarian and meat options. The tikka and mushroom chicken I particularly enjoyed. My wife went for the lentil curry and then went back for more, such is the taste and quality of the menu. Please