City Apart Hotel Brno
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$155
  • Restaurant
eFi Hotel(Brno)(Great Value!)
$62
  • Pool
Orea Hotel Voronez II(Brno)(Great Value!)
$118
  • Restaurant
$79
$65
Priceline
All reviewsrooms are bigroom was spaciousgaragetramreceptioncentre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stayed at the City Apart from over 2 weeks, and what I can say is that this is the perfect interpretation of the hotellerie of the next generation, the hotellerie of the future, because this is what people really need, and I mean not just nice hotel interior, quite and safe place (perfect as it is located just a couple of tram stop for the hearth of city centre), large room as well as common areas, like lobby, breakfast restaurant.. with also a very good and wide selection of breakfast buffet, with nice friendly staff, as well at the reception (service 24h), where works very kind persons, always ready to offer a good service, answer and help for many issues, like if they were more than a professional receptionist, who does not need to wear traditional obsolete hotel uniform, to simulate like in many other hotels that there are professional, because they offer a quality of service that everyone will feel at home, and I would like to thanks one more time all of them, and in particular Martin, Lenka and Hanna.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Enrico_DaVinci
CityApartHotel2014, receptionist at City Apart Hotel Brno, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Enrico,
I am a new employee in the hotel from February 2014 so we didn´t meet together. However I would like to thank you for your review because it helps me and my colleagues very much. We all do our best and we like our job. We look forward to your next visit. :-)
Michaela

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here during the MotoGp race weekend in Brno. So price wise I would guess the room was more expensive then it would be the rest of the year. Actually it was the only place some what close to the city center, that was affordable and still available.
The facilities are quite good, parking is free, internet is free and works well throughout the building. Breakfast is basic but ok, nothing too exciting. The rooms are ok, although our air-conditioning made a loud humming noise every 10 minutes when on and every 2-3 hours when off, which is particular annoying when you are trying to sleep. But the reception told us this is normal, "it is the pump". Well I have stayed in quit a few hotels around the world but have never had this, so that is bs. Other then that the place is ok, although our room wasn't 100% clean. One more thing: downtown is a bit further than the girl at the reception told us: I would say to the central square you'll walk about 20-25 minutes and not 10. A cab get you there fast and cheap. All in all the staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I will now stay at City-Apart-Hotel every time I visit Brno. It is a very nice hotel, extremely clean, more than reasonably priced, and quite comfortable. The singles are much more spacious than the average single in Europe. But what sets this hotel apart (no pun intended) is the quality of the service. The reception staff goes out of their way to help people staying there. I am an American and speak next to no Czech, but I never had any problems thanks to their excellent service. I highly recommend staying here if you visit the Brno area, I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Stephen5900
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Stayed at the City Apart Hotel Brno on July 13.
It was a nice stay near Brno city. Most of all I really liked the very helpful staff which were extremely warm and very friendly.
The most important and very possitive for me was the free indoor parking.I was traveling on a motorbike.
The room was large and very clean! The breakfast was good.
Hotel located 10 minutes far away from the center of Brno and if you like you can use the tram or the bus.The tram stop is 50 meters away from the hotel.
Definetely a "must" for a short stay .

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stayed in that apartment which is on the main photo, it is truly an amazing hotel. After work I felt like going home there. The bed is the most comfortable one I slept in my entire life, the cleaning service is awesome, everything was spotless, and even you never meet them, they try to find out your wishes by learning your habits, and make the place perfect for you when you come back to your room.
Don't be afraid to use the laundry service, they take a good care of your shirts, I tried it.

Well, the breakfast is nothing special, except that they have small packs of nutella which is a real treat :)

The location is great, right at the road 41, so it's easy to find your way from the highway. The ambient is absolutely peaceful, silent, so you will have your good night sleep while you can keep your car safe in the garage.

I can say it was the best hotel I stayed in Europe so far...

Room Tip: go for room 21, it's a beautiful apartment for 2 with kitchenette
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
CityApartHotel2014, receptionist at City Apart Hotel Brno, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Daniel,

We often read your review because it improves our mood very much. :-)

We have made other changes in our hotel so we would like to see you again (for the third time exactly).

We wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY additionaly!!! ;-)

Best regards,