“Best coffee in Brno”
Review of Caffe Fratelli

Caffe Fratelli
Ranked #14 of 68 Coffee & Tea in Brno
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Would like to taste the best coffee in Brno? Go to Fratelli. Cozy non smoking and funky smoky area, friendly waiters, great cakes made by Marosh, fabulous food and amazing themed weekends. You will love it. And if something is not quite as you like - say it to them. They will improve.

1  Thank Pav77_77

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I see several reviews complaining about the smoke... Well it's non-smoking now, so it was nice for a lunch stop. Not the cheapest place around, but the food is fresh, there is a good selection of options for lunch. We both enjoyed ours and it was a good cup of coffee. Nice place to stop and seemed popular as it was pretty busy.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Sometimes I feel sleepy and somehow down – not very often, luckily. If you meet me in this condition, do not forget how to cure it pretty quickly. Just lead me to the little Itally in Brno, to Fratelli. Allow me to sit down close to the bar and order a cup of coffee. My favourite is the smallest size of cappuccino, please. A sip of grappa cannot be harmful, it is good for the blood pressure, they say. This treatment - I am sure - will be a success. As I am a true friend I will help you in the same way, if you need it. If we are both in the best mood we can go to Fratelli to taste their chocolate cake Then keep smiling and shining away almost forever.

1  Thank UGM_BRNO
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Hi the staff are friendly, coffee and cake good but the disappointing part is that you struggle to escape the smoke. The smoking area is huge but non smoking area is small and less appealing.

Overall we were disappointed. Such a shame.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Modern contemporary italian style coffee shop with extended menu, daily fresh food menu, tasty deserts and snacks.
Staff was attentive, prices are reasonable, nice interiors and privacy with a view into small street.
Only downside: there is large smoking area and small non smoking area, and no soya ( or any other) milk in menu.
Absolutely recommended.