“Stylish place”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Czech republic
“Stylish place”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

It is nice restaurant with interesting selection of menu positions. They are not really usual and common in Czech Republic, and that's one of the reasons we enjoyed the place. Service was really good, glasses were never empty, dirty plates were taken away very fast, waiters were polite and always near by. The restaurant itself is not really big, but very stylish and modern, it was really a big pleasure to be there.

• Visited September 2013

BRNO
“Autumn grace to be celebrated with venison”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

My friend is a vegetarian, so she thought it was not a good idea to go there. But she changed her mind very soon. The people in this cosy restaurant are magicians, believe me. Their pumpkin soup we tried was absolutely fabulous and we recommend it not only to hunters. I felt happiness to taste the roe deer meat stew accompanied with dumplings containing cranberries – pure pleasure. No feast could be perfect without something sweet. This time we were seduced to enjoy chocolate cake and another one with rowanberries – words do not have the power to describe it. It is a must to go there to hunt your own happy moments.

• Visited October 2013
BRNO
“Herbs are much better than flowers, you can eat them”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have a bad dream sometimes and in it I enter this wonderful restaurant and somebody says to me: "You cannot have anything today as you had finished all the food here and all the wine." Oh no, it was only a bad dream. We are lucky as this will never happen in the Leporelo restaurant ! I know it, I go there often, eat and drink a lot. But I swear I am innocent as they seduce me with food full of herbs - rosemary, marjory, thyme, parsley, etc. I bring different friends with me to observe their reactions toward the great art of gastronomy, perfect service, menu that is new every week, attractive glass and dishes, etc. There are more and more people who fell in love with this creativity provoking place and nice and professional people. Would you like to join us?

• Visited September 2013
BRNO
“Christmas in summer - why not?”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

As Tripadvisor loves green color, I will lead you to the green of Brno. In a hot summer day it helps. But I promise to offer you more colors. As I allowed the staff of Leporelo to prepare anything liquid and nonalcoholic, I wanted to be surprised. It worked. Three very good shots, two chilly drinks and a hot soup. Some people say that hunger is only a masqued thirst, isn´t it? All my senses were refreshed while I was enjoying beautiful cocktails named Summer Christmas and Violet Soare. Then I calmed down sipping hot mushroom soup. Yes, it was a good time there and a sort of gastroart.

• Visited August 2013
Brno, Jihomoravsky Kraj, Czech Republic
“Fresh food and interior design”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Very good restaurant in the very middle of the Brno centre. Buaetiful interior design. Nice place for an evening drink.

Visited June 2013