“Nice view, but foot not that good”
Review of Sunset restaurant

Sunset restaurant
Ranked #19 of 877 Restaurants in Brno
Cuisines: European, Czech, Barbecue, Central European
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Sunset is non-smoking restaurant with garden terrace, placed on the roof of IBC centre. From the resturant is beautiful view of historic centre and also panoramatic view over whole Brno. If you looking for a restaurant for romantic dinner or special event, we have lot of to offer.
Kaunas, Lithuania
“Nice view, but foot not that good”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Me and my colleague visited this restaurant after I saw recommendation on tripadvisor.
We had some cheese, beer, salad and flank steak. So meat was not close to medium, plate full of juices (I think chef didn't rested it enough). So I was little dissapointed. Cheeses were good trough and beer medium level. Not sure if I'd like to come back, maybe for a coffee. Worst part - someone built to high building in the place of really beautiful sunrise.

• Visited April 2014

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome restaurant - Awesome city view”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Once again I visited Sunset and I have to write something to these guys. I love the place. Always receive warm welcome and smiles from the staff, always enjoy time there eating their specialties, drinking lovely and good quality Moravian wine. I also love to check the view from the roof terrace. Never disappointed but always surprised.
It's just the place I love to come back to. I will see you soon.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Peter G
Brno, Czech Republic
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Graduation lunch at Sunset”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

After finishing my graduation at university last week a took my family to Sunset restaurant. We had arranged 3 course meal menu with restaurant manager. Nicely set up table at the window with lovely panoramatic view over the Brno was waiting for us. Staff was looking after us well, familiar with all dishes and selected wines served through the lunch. Great food, seasoned well and very tasty. After lunch staff took us to the heliport above the restaurant. My family really enjoyed 360° view over the Brno. What else you need……well recommend this restaurant!!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Iva L
Channel Islands, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a enjoyable time I had there”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Hey all,
After reading few reviews I have chosen this place to have dinner with my friend. I got tired of smoky and dark underground places so went for fresh look and great view. I was also betting on tasty innovative menu.
This restaurant was a good choice. Tasty and presentable food, friendly staff, beautiful city view and amazing atmosphere.
Can only recommend!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank DancerkaH
Porto, Portugal
“Wonderful place to eat and view the city from the height”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This restaurant has something to offer for sure. Our visit before Xmas was rewarded by beautiful views over the city, great smiles from the staff, lovely tasting food and Christmas romantic atmosphere. For quick city getaway in Brno this was definitely our highlight of our trip.
Good prices too.
Well done and we hope we come back soon.

Ana Rita