All reviews conference hall business trip executive room exhibition area city centre bath tube nice hotel small gym guarded parking hotel is located rooms are clean recommend this hotel mini bar nice breakfast top floor fairgrounds sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here recemtly for a business purpose and u must say it's a great wee place the food is excellent great heat in the winter room real spacious heated towel rack great tv channels and red making facilities with ample supplies and the bathroom was gorgeous plenty supplies there too staff are good but need to smile more it's nice to be pleasant I would definitely stay here again of ever in Brno

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Petr S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Brno, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2019

We would like to give you more reasons to stay with us every time and we are so honored to hear that you would love to come back. Hope you will not hesitate to contact us directly should any requirement arise.

Reviewed January 21, 2019

Very nice hotel. We really like the executive room :) Good breakfast, friendly staff, close to the city center, with bus it's 20 minute :) We recieved one upgrade to the executive room it was very big and so confortable.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Petr S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Brno, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.
We are happy that you took advantage of our location and was happy with your upgraded room.
We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 nite on our way to Hungary, the room was good, reception was alright, restaurant staffs friendly enough, but the lowest part is the concierge.
I was going to buy few six packs of water and had difficulty to carry them with me so I went back to lobby to borrow trolley to help me carry the mineral waters but the concierge won’t let me and use a reason that is really absurd, that they had many incidents, trolley went missing because it was let to go outside hotel area.

First, I was staying in the hotel.
Second, they had my passport on hold in the reception
Third, why would a tourist steal a trolley?

For me, this incident taught me enough, I won’t come back....

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Petr S, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Holiday Inn Brno, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Dear Mr. Fungusknaz,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. We are happy you liked your room and that you were satisfied with our service at the front desk and restaurant.
Please accept our sincerest apologies for the misunderstanding with our bellboy (not the concierge). He is responsible for these trolleys and he was not informed that you would like to borrow it. That's why he was searching for it. Our trolleys are also not suitable for use on bumpy roads or pavements outside of the hotel. It is true that we lost a few of them while they were used outside the hotel.
We are very sorry for this misunderstanding and we agree that it could be explained more politely to you. Next time do not hesitate to contact our Manager on duty who will help you with all your requests.

We hope you will give the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed September 29, 2018

I've chosen this hotel for a business trip in Drasov: closely to Brno.
The hotel location is strategic if you don’t need to visit the city, in fact it’s in the external part of Brno, in south west direction.
People at the reception were very kind and professional.
The quality of my room was a little lower than my expectation mainly for the old furniture and the missing minibar.
Cleaning service is very good and in line with the Holiday Inn tradition.
The parking was a little bit too expensive: more than 16€/day.
The food in the restaurant is very tasty but the selection is quite limited.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Petr S, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Holiday Inn Brno, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Dear Mr. Pippo_kkk,
We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. Our location is indeed perfect for sightseeing or company visits and we are glad you took advantage of this.
Our staff will be delighted to read your nice word towards their work attitude.
We are no longer providing minibars in the standard rooms. These can be only found in the executive rooms. For refreshments, you can use a vending machine on the first floor. Our offer is wider and more favourable for our guests. You can also found ice machine there.
Regarding the parking, we have several options for our guest. Our guarded parking 24/7, parking house in front of the hotel or hundreds of free spots around the exhibition fair.
Once again that you for your visit and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

Perfect hotel for business trips to Brno, clean, calm and offers everything you need. Good continental breakfast and a l a carte restaurant. Just avoid the place when there is a conference next door. Close to city center

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Petr S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Brno, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018