$77
$144
$93
Hotel Website
  • Breakfast included
Orea Hotel Voronez II(Brno)(Great Value!)
$46
Hotel Website
$43
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgrand hoteltrain stationexecutive suiteliquid soapold townstandard roomczech republicmain stationcentral locationfresh fruitthe air conditioningcoffee machinevisit brnobreakfast was includedtown centrenice bathroomparking place
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was very happy with my stay at the Grand Hotel. The room was very adequate, containing everything I needed. The bed was a little on the firm side for me but not bad. The location was excellent and the staff was very helpful. I enjoyed the breakfast each morning and had a nice dinner and lunch while I was there. The lobby decor is a little dated from the 80-90's but I wasn't sleeping in the lobby. I did request a room on the back of the hotel to reduce the bus & train traffic noise.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Grandhotel B, Manager at Grandhotel Brno, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are very happy that you were happy. :-)
It is very rewarding for us to know that we have provided an excellent service to our guests and you were fully satisfied with your choice.

Anytime travelling to Brno, we will be more than delighted to welcome you back in our hotel

Greetings to Dakota

Reviewed March 29, 2014

On 16 of march I was for one more time at this hotel. I like this hotel for many reasons. Excellent service from all the staff clean and perfect location. Breakfast very good. What hotel needs to renovate the rooms. For sure I recommend this hotel and for sure I will stay always there whenever I visit Brno

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking your time and submitting this excellent review, as well as for recommending our hotel here on Tripadvisor.
We are very happy that you had wonderful stay at the Grandhotel Brno.

Thank you once again for planning your next stay with us on your future visit to Brno.

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed March 27, 2014

The hotel is decent and in a wonderful and convenient location. I must say though that the best part about the hotel that I found particularly refreshing were the two young employees working breakfast service. Two mornings in a row I watched them provide the most exceptional service as they worked the entire dining room clearing plates as soon as people were done with them and resetting tables as soon as they were vacated. They kept the place in perfect order. I found myself sitting there watching them do their work and was simply impressed with this young lady and young man. Well done you two and thank you. I stayed here March 27 and 28.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Sean,
Let me thank you for sharing a beautiful comment about your recent stay.
With pleasure I already passed your compliments to my colleagues from F&B team.

We hope that you will have a possibility to visit us again some day in the future.

Warm regards from Brno

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We spent 3 days in Executive room. Hotel is in great location, in city center, near to train station and near to junction of trams, that's really great. Hotel is old and lobby seems little bit faded, but personal was helpful on front desk. Room is really big, 40 m2 is great, it is situated in corner, so you have view into two sides. Furnishings were average, but it was fine that room doesn't seem so faded like lobby.
In hotel there rules chaos, we were several times visited by staff (without knocking) who didn't know that we should be on the room. That was really terrible and should not happen in any hotel.
In addition in executive room there should be included backet with fresh fruit, but it was not there.
Also breakfast was little bit poor with no variety.
From general view, hotel is not bad, maybe one of the best in Brno, but for a price which we paid we would expect more in comparison with hotel in other cities.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Grandhotel B, Manager at Grandhotel Brno, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Dear Viktor,

Thank you for your feedback and remarks regarding your recent stay with us at Grandhotel Brno. I am glad you found aspects of your stay which you enjoyed and at the same time I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with our services. Believe me that such occurrences are not usual in our hotel. Nevertheless we have already taken necessary steps to avoid similar situation in the future.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you here again to show you all our improvements.

Wish you lovely spring time

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very impressive, comfortable and clean hotel.We had room/suite 229 for £407 for 7 nights B&B-excellent value. Good breakfast. Attentive staff.Only negative were the trams being a little noisy at night but nothing to disturb sleep. Overall highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Peter,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay in Brno and for sharing lovely review with others.
I am very happy to read you had a nice stay with us in Grandhotel Brno.

It would be great to see you at our hotel again in the future.

With really warm regards