“Lunch”
Review of Parnas Caffe - CLOSED

Parnas Caffe
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife went here for lunch and tried one of the burgers. It was a burger with a difference, coming in a ciabatta. It was quite nice, with onions and loads of cheese. It came with a small side salad also. I had a latte after and it was very good. Service was efficient and the food was good. It wasn't amazing and I wouldn't rave about it, but it was a nice place right on the cabbage market for a coffee and sandwich.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I am a regular customer over there, i like the place very much and the friendly service. Nice sweats and in a great position, exactly at the center of the city at the Cabbages Square :)

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I visit this coffee with friends usually. Its very near to centre. The caffee is perfect and the service care so much and is very friendly. I like it very much.

Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Very nice design of interior . Good coffee and breakfast menu . I can recommend visit of this place. Price is a bit high but acceptable

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I love the location of this cafe, overlooking Zelny Trh. Every time we go we are quite satisfied with the coffee and the juices, although as in every place there not many juice choices. I haven't tried anything else there yet but I will because it is my favourite place for coffee meetings.