“Fantastic day trip!”
Review of Moravia Trip

Moravia Trip
Ranked #7 of 19 Tours in Brno
More attraction details
Owner description: We are tour operator starting from Brno to Moravian Karst and places of UNESCO World Heritage - Lednice, Valtice.We would like to give you a chance to visit the best places of South Moravia.We guarantee you:Individual attentive care in small group of up to 7 people, remarkable experience from unique natural phenomena, all admission fees included, comfortable transportation, English guidance provided by certified guide and keen traveler.Private guide and other travelers services upon request.
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Me and my girlfriend had a fantastic day visiting the caves. Everything was extremely easy to organise, and despite us only contacting them the night before we were able to book with no problems. The lovely Daniela picked us up from our hotel exactly when she said she would and gave us a great tour that very fun and informative. She and her husband have traveled extensively themselves so they have a good understanding of what people expect.

The peaceful walk through the forest was a great change of pace from all the cities we had been seeing lately, and the caves themselves were spectacular. We were visiting at the same time as a large Polish group so it was fortunate we had Daniela with us otherwise we wouldnt have learnt anything about the caves.

I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Brno, especially considering this is the only company doing anything remotely like this in the region.

2  Thank Paul D
in 2 reviews
"castle"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed October 28, 2011

Moravian Karst is very nice place and we were so lucky to get there with Daniela.
She picked up us on buss station and we spent a day with super people in beautifull nature. I really recommend this trip to everybody.

1  Thank Alinne J
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I spent one week in Czech during my months vacation arround Europe. After few days in Prague I found contact to this tour operator from Brno at Internet and contacted the owner Daniela. She helped me to arrange the trip from Prague to Brno, bought on-line tickets for me and recommend perfect place to stay in Brno [hotel Europa].
Next day we went by minibus for trip to Moravian Karst, which is realy beautiful place. The colors of the trees and caves and Daniela was so proffesional, telling me everething about the place, history, animals etc.
I would recommend it to everybody who wants to spend time somwhere in Eastern Europe.

3  Thank PanSh
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I was looking for a way to see more of the area around Brno (it is hard when travelling by youself) and this trip was presented to me. I am so glad I was able to do it. The guide was amazing and so nice. She really knew the area well and her English was very good. When we went through the caves, it was in Czech but our tour guide was able to translate for us. They go out of their way to make sure you have a good time. I highly recommend this to anyone. I had one of the most memorable times in the Czech Republic and I would definitely do this again. So much fun and I learned so much. Thanks for everything :)

1  Thank Skier_girl88
See more reviews
Reviewed September 6, 2011

One of the attractions I very much wanted to see around Brno was Punkva Cave but the karst area is located about a half hour or so outside Brno and isn't easy to get to if you don't have a car. Luckily when checking into my hotel there was, on the counter an advertisement and brochures for Moravian Karst tours both half and full day. My hotel booked the half day tour for myself and a Russian couple and Daniela picked us up the next morning around eight. I was pleasantly surprised she spoke English very well and I could ask her all my questions as could the Russian couple because Daniela spoke Russian too. The drive to the cave was scenic with low mountains. streams, greenery an winding roads. Daniela was very interesting and told us about the history of the area and herself as she has traveled fairly extensively. We took the mini-train to the cave and thankfully it was all booked in advance by Daniela because it was summer and space on the tours fill up fast. The cave was well decorated and the tour moved at an unhurried pace so you could get good pictures. Daniela translated for us. Afterwards we took the gondola to the top of the mountain got some wonderful views then hiked down. If I go back to Brno again I'd ask for a special tour to the other four commercial caves in the area because no two caves are alike and I like caves.

1  Thank Neil M