“Amazing, must do”
Review of Moravia Trip

Moravia Trip
Ranked #6 of 18 Tours in Brno
More attraction details
Owner description: We are tour operator starting from Brno to Moravian Karst and places of UNESCO World Heritage - Lednice, Valtice.We would like to give you a chance to visit the best places of South Moravia.We guarantee you:Individual attentive care in small group of up to 7 people, remarkable experience from unique natural phenomena, all admission fees included, comfortable transportation, English guidance provided by certified guide and keen traveler.Private guide and other travelers services upon request.
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I was looking for a way to see more of the area around Brno (it is hard when travelling by youself) and this trip was presented to me. I am so glad I was able to do it. The guide was amazing and so nice. She really knew the area well and her English was very good. When we went through the caves, it was in Czech but our tour guide was able to translate for us. They go out of their way to make sure you have a good time. I highly recommend this to anyone. I had one of the most memorable times in the Czech Republic and I would definitely do this again. So much fun and I learned so much. Thanks for everything :)

1  Thank Skier_girl88

Reviewed September 6, 2011

One of the attractions I very much wanted to see around Brno was Punkva Cave but the karst area is located about a half hour or so outside Brno and isn't easy to get to if you don't have a car. Luckily when checking into my hotel there was, on the counter an advertisement and brochures for Moravian Karst tours both half and full day. My hotel booked the half day tour for myself and a Russian couple and Daniela picked us up the next morning around eight. I was pleasantly surprised she spoke English very well and I could ask her all my questions as could the Russian couple because Daniela spoke Russian too. The drive to the cave was scenic with low mountains. streams, greenery an winding roads. Daniela was very interesting and told us about the history of the area and herself as she has traveled fairly extensively. We took the mini-train to the cave and thankfully it was all booked in advance by Daniela because it was summer and space on the tours fill up fast. The cave was well decorated and the tour moved at an unhurried pace so you could get good pictures. Daniela translated for us. Afterwards we took the gondola to the top of the mountain got some wonderful views then hiked down. If I go back to Brno again I'd ask for a special tour to the other four commercial caves in the area because no two caves are alike and I like caves.

1  Thank Neil M
Reviewed August 27, 2011

My wife and I took this tour for our honeymoon. We had an amazing time. Unfortunately, the Moravian Karst is very difficult to get to without a car and a lot of prior knowledge of the area. But Daniela went above and beyond meeting our logistical needs. She translated everything for us, took some wonderful pictures and showed us some insider knowledge about Moravian culture. The trip was very much tailored to what we were up for. She even pulled over so that my wife and I could take a picture in an enormous sunflower field. We spent one week in Moravia and the day we spent on this tour was by far the best.

2  Thank Dab2_10
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Me and my brother signed up for a half-day trip to the Moravian Karst. Daniela was our guide. We were picked up by Daniela and her husband from our Hotel. Together with an American couple we drove to the Moravian Karst. The drive took about 45 minutes. We visited the Punkva caves. The caves were nicely lit. We were allowed to take photographs and even use flash. Daniela did a good job telling us all about the stalagmites and stalactites. After walking through a small passage we entered a cave were the roof had collapsed and you could look up and see the sky. The view up was amazing. One part of the Punkva caves is filled with water and you get to travel it by boat. When we left the caves we traveled up a mountain by cable cart. From the mountain you get to see the cave with the collapsed roof. After walking down the mountain we went back to our hotel. The trip was well organised. The cave was beautiful and the walk down the mountain was really nice.

2  Thank Robert P
Reviewed June 30, 2011

We couldn't believe our good luck at finding our guide, Daniella, to pick us up at our hotel, then lead us around easy hiking trails in the Moravian Karst area, plus a tour through the Punkva cave. Her English is excellent and she has a keen interest and knowledge of the area. This was a refreshing experience in the Czech countryside.

2  Thank Babe4Birds