“excellent place”

Ristorante Pizzeria Leonessa
Ranked #38 of 935 Restaurants in Brno
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The venue, in the vicinity of the prestigious and breath taking Mahenovo Divadlo Brno theatre, offers a welcoming environment for a special occasion with friends and family, for a romantic date as well as other events such as meetings, marketing presentations, private parties, corporate dinners, fashion shows and weddings. The modern style and low light, the elegant surrounding and the design furniture with green and cream leather chairs help creating a special and cosy atmosphere. The menu is quintessential italian as it is its respect for traditions and it presents the opportunity to rediscover unique and authentic dishes blending the love for italian cuisine together with the demands of local clients. The rich and meticulously selected menu card comprises a broad selection. It may be hard to decide what to order when, among the mouth-watering choices, delicious pizzas, fresh pasta, fish delicatessen, but also bruschetta, risotto and yummy desserts stand out. The bartenders serve at the tables if you fancy an 'aperitvo' as a convivial start of your evening out. Our staff will welcome you and make you feel at ease. They will promote a genuinely pleasant atmosphere which will improve your experience of the meal. To meet the demands of all our customers, we can accommodate 90 guests in two separate dining rooms, completly no smoking, provided with air condition and free Wi-Fi connection.
Reviewed November 2, 2013

we went to the pizzeria,because are children were craving pizza and we were very nicely surprised as we didn t expect good pizza in Czech,again friendly and efficient service,nice ambience,thumbs up

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We are coming quite often here and are always satisfied by the overall level of the offered service. As I spent my birthday here I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

If you miss The real taste of Italian Pizza... Believe me... Try the best pizza in Czech Rep. .... You will wonder how jammy is this pizza!!!! .... The italia. Guys are very nice and friendly...

Pity for the ambient... It s not so cosy... But they have sky tv and wifi...

Try it .... And buon appettito!!!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I am visiting this restaurant every day. Food is delicious - expecially soups and service is really quick. There is family atmosphere and nice stuff who remeber me. Thank you Leonessa.

1  Thank Honza S
Reviewed August 10, 2013

From outside is really easy to pass by, but inside the interier is nice looking and inviting for sitting for a long time. I was there whit my mum and brothet after his gradution ceremony for lunch. Restaurant staff was greate, patient and even help us whit decision obout wine and food. From fishes thrue pasta to meet and pizza, evereting was excelent. The best thing from this visit was than my brother who has problems to choose in restaurants anything except chicken, tried something different and was thrilled. Soo I can only recommend :)

2  Thank Zuzka L