“The best restaurant in Brno”
Review of Tulip Restaurant

Tulip Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 943 Restaurants in Brno
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Fantastic cuisine and perfect service. I visit the restaurant very often. Cook invents new dishes and desserts. I recommend

3  Thank Gurmanies

Reviewed April 7, 2014

As I live not far from Tulip, I go there quite often. It never happened to me that I was not satisfied. Meal is always gorgeous and the service is easily great. Divided space for smokers and non-smokers is fine, you can choose in which part of restaurant you want to spend your evening. The restaurant itself is in modern design and everything is clean. And at last - prices are friendly.. Not far from the city centre, only few minutes of walk from the Freedom Square )namesti Svobody) So I can only recommend.

2  Thank Andrea H
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I organised my birthday celebration in Tulip and would like to express here my oustanding experience I have had with this restaurant: extremely nice and helpful crew, delicious food for very correct prices, beautiful interior and cosy atmosphere: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !

2  Thank JustLesn
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We were there twice, always found a place to sit down without any problems. Service was nice and helpful, even though not as professional, as we had expected.

2  Thank Greunlis
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We came here twice during our 3 nights stay in Brno. The decor is simple and clean, with two rooms in the cellar, one for smokers and one for non-smokers. The food is modern and there is a good fixed menu with seasonal dishes well prepared and tastefully presented. The service was excellent, really friendly and helpful, our waiter recommended us some great local Pinot Noir which we liked very much.
On the second occasion we came in late, after an opera performance and had a desert and a glass of wine, again the service was remarkable, I would highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Vagabond_of_StAlbans