“Great dinner”

Ranked #34 of 973 Restaurants in Brno
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Fantastic food.. it was truly amazing.. Also part of the preparation was done right in front of us... We really enjoyed the evening - me and my girlfriend. I recommend local mushroom sauce - it's brilliant I haven't had any better in my whole life :)

1  Thank Jacob S

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I regularly eat at this restaurant with my colleagues as we are on a long-term business trip in Brno. I liked this restaurant straight-away. Nice interior and during spring and summer also exterior. The service is 1st class, waiters are able to advise e.g. for side dish if you are not sure which one would fit best to your main course.

I love their Caprese salad which I combine with a garlic baguette. Their mushroom risotto is simply stunning, not speaking about the duck or steak. Simply, do not hesitate to visit, you won't be unsatisifed.

A tip: all wines are superb, I usually drink their red Tramin which has nicely flowersih smell and taste. If you like liquor, don't miss their slivovica which is produced in local area. This slivovica matures in barrels of port wine and therefore gets brown color and significant taste. It's usually 2 or 3 years old. The waiter will be glad to explain its "history" to you while serving it.

To sum up, this restaurant is for any target group: nice for a date, good for a business lunch/dinner or a family event celebration. But don't forget to reserve a table.

3  Thank Zuzka_Ku
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Good place for dinner with good service and menu in English. Nice atmosphere, good location
Ihad chance to eat there few times and always was perfect

1  Thank amsGreece
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Good place for romantic or business dinner! Very good service (especially for Czech), menu in English, good selection of local wines and nice atmosphere. The dish (vegetarian crepe) I ordered was good but not great, garlic soup made up for it!

1  Thank alinas
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Here is place with good food, good service. We spend some time sitting in terrace tasting chicken filee.
Local wine was very good as well.

Location is fine, even it is next to street.

2  Thank Mika L