“More than a perfect hotel”

Barcelo Brno Palace
Ranked #1 of 57 Hotels in Brno
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We had a family occasion in Brno over a weekend, we were 12 persons. Barcelo Brno was our choice No 1, mainly because of the location and of the good rating.
We were not disappointed at any time and everything was just perfect in this hotel. The location of the hotel is best possible. The rooms were beautiful and stylish, the service was perfect and all the personal was more than friendly. The breakfast buffet was fantastic and any extra wish we had was fullfilled.
If you go to Brno, you have just one choice: Barcelo Brno, the best you can get.

Blanka

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 12, 2013

The hotel looks fine, staff is friendly, breakfast is good. Rooms are clean and nice.
Price quality is good.
Parking is difficult at this hotel, valet parking is possible.
The entourage of the rooms is a bit overdone, but this could be a matter of taste.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Comfortable hotel with unbelievable staff in the middle of town. Exterior is beautiful, the interior is great only complain I have is the decoration (interior design) - I get it, and I think that I know what is it trying to accomplish but basically it's hideous and looking cheap.
However, the rooms are great and very comfortable and the staff (especially the front desk) is extremely helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2013

A beautiful historical building located right in the center of the city, fabulous neighbourhood, perfect service, very helping and discrete staff, comfortable room, on the top of this there is a nice sauna opened 24/7.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2013

To be honest, I was very surprised at how cheap it was (I got a room for €75 a night). I currently live in Brno but needed a place to stay for a couple of days (coming back from a few months away and my flat wasn't ready). I knew Barcelo looked nice from the outside, but I was nervous once I saw how cheap it was.

Well it was fantastic. The rooms were nice, modern and clean. The staff was professional and courteous and the location is the best in Brno. Everything was great about the stay. My only complaint was that they didn't clean the room during the day I. I came back to the room for about 1 hour and that was the only time they tried to come and clean. I would hope that a better quality hotel would follow up at least once more during the day to see if the 'do not disturb' sign was gone.

I enthusiastically recommend the place.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We decided to spend a weekend in Brno and chose a hotel according to tripadvisor. We chose a special getaway package with breakfast, one dinner at hotel restaurant and massage. At arrival instead of deluxe room we were given a junior suite with no extra cost which was a pleasant surprise. The service was really professional and helpful. From concierge to chef of restaurant. At arrival we also stressed that we have special dietary requirements (GF and DF food) so chef personally welcomed us at the hotel and helped us with menu during our stay. The room was great, spacious with all necessary amenities. The hotel itself looked really like a palace and the image of it from reception was stunning. We were totally satisfied with every aspect of our stay and we would definitely like to revisit it sometime in the future. We certainly recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My Husband and I have just returned from a 3 day, 2 night mini break in Brno and decided to have a little luxury while there....and we weren't disappointed.
Located right in the middle of the old Jewish quarter this hotel offers everything for a lovely relaxing stay.
We stayed in a Junior Suite, Room 215 - beautiful room over looking the main streets and trams. Lovely atmosphere and very centrally located for fab restaurants and site seeing.
You can walk around the streets and take in all the wonderful architecture then finish in the old square walking around the market stalls selling fruits and veg.
With a choice of pillows, this room only has twin beds but all mod cons - well worth the extra money.
The staff we very helpful and most speak very good English - better than my Czech.
Taxi's are available from directly outside of the hotel and very reasonably priced.
Breakfast consists of both continental and cooked - watch out for the beans - a little too much garlic for that time of the morning, but still delicious.

We would definitely recommend and re-visit this beautiful hotel - the glass atrium is such a lovely place to sit and enjoy afternoon tea while enjoying free Wifi.

Room Tip: Book a Junior Suite for a little extra luxury. Room 215 is fantastic.